JLCMSU 2005 SDCC Pic Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what girl you see that has one.The guys have one cause they want to. Pretty simple!

Josh did you win anything there? Somebody won a 1/4 hellboy it looked like! That would of been awesome to get!

Well, kind of. Adam won an Elrond Bust and gave it to me.

They got me in that photo with my head down looking to make sure I wasn't going to step on someones foot. :p

Not sure what girl you see that has one.The guys have one cause they want to. Pretty simple!

It seems strange that they nearly all have one. When you gettine one Josh?

Can someone identify the people in the pics? Which ones are the Godfather and dstephan?

CCT I don't want to grow one right now.

Pics of them are out there but I won't identify people unless they say I can.

Yeah go on Josh, it'd be nice to put a face to the names. Especially the fit ones ;)

In the middle of the pic, I'm the short one in black next to the poor faceless Josh! Without a goatee.
rude.gif

CCT- Goatees are extremely popular in the US, especially in California. :dunno , but I like 'em.

The party was so much fun. Everyone so nice and friendly. So much food and alcohol, and so free of charge. So appreciated. :bow

And after Chris' LIVE Doors of Indecision :rock and everyone applauding SS, SS actually turned it around and applauded us Freaks. It was... so cool! :p

:dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast :rock :clap :clap :clap :dance :lol :thud :toast

Great pic, great goaties, great seeing everyone having a blast. :banana

Didn't realise the SSF postcards were so big. :thud They'd require a few stamps, but at least you could write a fair bit on them I guess... :bonk :clap :rock

Back