Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the reg version still for sale? She was kind of hard to find already a month ago.

Still up for pre-order at SS, while the Ex is on waitlist. Assuming the quality hits the mark when she is shipping tho, I don't expect stock to last much longer after that.

I dont see this listed in the Sideshow news email under "coming in the next 30 days"!! Shouldn't be there if it's going to ship in July?

I dont see this listed in the Sideshow news email under "coming in the next 30 days"!! Shouldn't be there if it's going to ship in July?

Not if it's going to be delayed again.....

But seriously, I generally don't worry about 'when' things are said to ship, I only start to care when I get an email saying my CC is going to be charged in the next few days and I find out exactly how mch the shipping is going to be.

Not if it's going to be delayed again.....

But seriously, I generally don't worry about 'when' things are said to ship, I only start to care when I get an email saying my CC is going to be charged in the next few days and I find out exactly how mch the shipping is going to be.

Agree, but with all these delays it become harder to schedule your purchases :( lets hope it will still be in July, this suppose to be my birthday gift!

They updated the website today with a September ship date...

And for my next trick, I'll predict Mondays lotto numbers.... :lol

I think this means it's now been delay for about 6 months, at least I hope it means QC will be spot on.

Man these constant delays on items are seriously screwing with my cash flow. I seem to be ending up paying for 4 statues at a time. I think that if a statue is constantly being delayed you should be able to cancel without having to eat the NRD , and have your Flex payments refunded

Man these constant delays on items are seriously screwing with my cash flow. I seem to be ending up paying for 4 statues at a time. I think that if a statue is constantly being delayed you should be able to cancel without having to eat the NRD

:goodpost:

I understand dates changes and things happen, but really - it'd be nice to get some word from them on why this is happening. This is a seven month difference than originally planed for release so far.

Yes I love the prints and the low ES and have a ton of sideshow points the prints look great displayed behind the pieces it just adds something

Pretty much everything I ordered ended up being delayed.
Either they just kind of "guess" a timeline for a statue production, or have no idea how to come up with a deadline and meet it realistically.

Dutch, Neytiri Maquette, and Jessica are now all delayed.

Reasons would be nice. They biting off more than they can chew?

It's always funny too how their ad campaign and things they tell you are always like " Hurry! Get your Pre order in today!" Or "Last to Chance Own! Hurry!!"
lol

it seems to be like this across the board.

sideshow, hot toys, efx, and enterbay regularly delay their releases like as if it's common practice now. it's disrespectful to the loyal paying customer and yet there's no sign these companies are doing anything to buck up, or at least apologize for it. it's seriously made me lose a lot of enthusiasm for the hobby. :(

sideshow, hot toys, efx, and enterbay regularly delay their releases like as if it's common practice now. it's disrespectful to the loyal paying customer and yet there's no sign these companies are doing anything to buck up, or at least apologize for it. it's seriously made me lose a lot of enthusiasm for the hobby. :(

Sure they did something... they introduced a NRD to help lock you in, no matter what :lol

Yes, it would be nice to have some idea of what's going on, but at the same time, most of these lines are nothing more then a side interest for SS. Star Wars, Marvel and now DC is where it's at and that I think will always be Sideshows focus.

Back