Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it doesn't worry me when statues come out it gives me more time to save more money for other things new iMac, macbook, tv, ps4 etc my luxury items

Kinda gutted that I cancelled her :(

If it turns out nice then it's easier for me to buy off a UK dealer.

it doesn't worry me when statues come out it gives me more time to save more money for other things new iMac, macbook, tv, ps4 etc my luxury items

thumbnail.aspx

lmao well you know our lives cannot all be all about statues and no the ps4 is not out yet but one can dream! but back to the subject deep down I'am looking forward to the jessica rabbit statue this is by far the best disney statue amongst evil queen and maleficent.

In all seriousness, a pedestal idea would be ideal. She's the perfect pieces for a pedestal in my opinion. I am lucky enough that my cats wouldn't even bother going near it, let alone knock it. But we are planning to get a dog. So, that idea is out.

Agreed. I really like the look of it. But I just have a fear of knocking it over. Actually, if anyone knocks it over, it would be Jenn. Haha...hope she doesn't see that comment.

I currently have Cyborg Darth maul on my lone room pedestal but will move him when Jessica arrives, that's a good ideal place for her.

I like the pedastal, I will probably drop the $ down for a acrylic case just to be safe, there is not alot of traffic that way, but you never know...I do like to drink.

I know not everyone likes the push, but I'm kinda happy about it. It will be better for me to separate Joker and Jessica with a little bit of time.

Back