Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind a delay if it means they are taking the extra time to perfect a piece and get it looking great. That being said sideshow's QC has been slipping on quite a few pieces lately.

Hmmm wait list converted on ex but not sure I want to get her with all the comic con statues that have been announced

yeah maybe but the ex sucks big time >_< if the ex had been better like her holding a frying pan or a mic or something, then she had been an instant pre-order...

yeah maybe but the ex sucks big time >_< if the ex had been better like her holding a frying pan or a mic or something, then she had been an instant pre-order...

The way I see it is as long as the statue itself is kick ass then the EX is just a cherry on top.

not if you have to pay +30% import fees...
I could get the regular locally but we only do exclusives :)... still in debate whether or not to get her...

I wanted to waitlist her but apparently you still have to pay a nrd??

not if you have to pay +30% import fees...
I could get the regular locally but we only do exclusives :)... still in debate whether or not to get her...

I wanted to waitlist her but apparently you still have to pay a nrd??

True!.......

IMG_0385-1.jpg

Where is she?:panic:

I def agree that a microphone/singing pose would have been stellar, but I'm still glad this one's coming home to me.

So that's looking pretty good and one assumes its the production piece, so with luck will have her on display soon.

Apart from that, am I missing something, for all of the new SS statues this SDCC, the only 'Disney' one is the Jack Sparrow one that we already knew about. No rumoured Old Hag and absolutely nothing else for the Disney PF line :(

If someone at SDCC can grab SS and ask them what the hell is going on, I need to know for future planning, since right now, this line seems to be just about dead. So if I'm not going to get my Belle, Beast, Snow White, Ariel, etc PF's, I want to know now.

why are you only asking for the heroes/princesses? :s I want the rest of the villains! They started with that line, they'd better finish it as well!! <_<

Back