Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any Disney news would be great. Jack Sparrow does not look very well done IMO and for those of us who support the line it'd be nice to hear something.

Any Disney news would be great. Jack Sparrow does not look very well done IMO and for those of us who support the line it'd be nice to hear something.

Yeah no kidding.. I feel like this line is not going to live long sadly.
I'd hate to start collecting Maleficient, Hook and then nothing more :/

Sucks that there wasn't a new one out, I GUESS Jack counts as one, but I never really put them in the same category. Was hoping for a surprise piece.

why are you only asking for the heroes/princesses? :s I want the rest of the villains! They started with that line, they'd better finish it as well!! <_<

From the moment this line was announced, my only real interest was in the heroes/princesses, give or take matching sets, like Evil Queen/Snow White, Belle/Beast, Jessica/Rogar.

I'm happy enough for SS to mix it up, hell, if all I could get was Belle/Beast and Snow White before the line died, I'd still be super happy. But as it stands, apart from Jessica, all the rest have been villains and it really does look like the line is going to die before I get what I really wanted from the very start :(

No that SS will saying anything one way or the other, even tho they likely have a very good idea what's going to happen, so we are all just left wondering for the next 12-18 months :mad:

From the moment this line was announced, my only real interest was in the heroes/princesses...

uhmm... the line is called Disney Villains Line... hence they only released Villains :)

Jessica has to be from a whole different line or a stand alone piece since she's neither a villain or a princess/hero

All have been home runs. Sideshow should do 1 every 6 months or so. I will be disappointed if they stop. I also wouldn't count jack in this line. So many great characters they can do

The sad thing is I will not buy the rumored Old Hag if it is released, so I don't frsee any new Disney in my collection for a long time.

uhmm... the line is called Disney Villains Line... hence they only released Villains :)

Jessica has to be from a whole different line or a stand alone piece since she's neither a villain or a princess/hero

Actually, no it's not, it's the Disney line or license. As it turns out, they SS initial focus was going to be on PF statues and in addition to that, even though the Christmas video that announced it has all sorts of characters shown, including Jessica and Belle, at first the licensed only included villains. But we didn't know that at the time. Sideshow since then, got the license expanded, which is why we now have Jessica.

So in actual fact, Jessica isn't some different line, and really neither is Jack, they are just all part of the Disney license. The only reason the first lot of animated PF's where villains, was because of said initial license, but SS have had plenty of time since then, to some non-villains in development. However, all that's surfaced so far is Jessica and from the rest, Hook and another Jack. So we went from around 5 PF's a year to 1 maybe 2.

Sadly, the line is sounding pretty dead to me, so I guess I'll never get what I really wanted (other then Jessica).

ahum...

SideShowCollectibles_Disney_Villain_Line_Captain_Hook20.jpg

Actually, no it's not, it's the Disney line or license. As it turns out, they SS initial focus was going to be on PF statues and in addition to that, even though the Christmas video that announced it has all sorts of characters shown, including Jessica and Belle, at first the licensed only included villains. But we didn't know that at the time. Sideshow since then, got the license expanded, which is why we now have Jessica.

So in actual fact, Jessica isn't some different line, and really neither is Jack, they are just all part of the Disney license. The only reason the first lot of animated PF's where villains, was because of said initial license, but SS have had plenty of time since then, to some non-villains in development. However, all that's surfaced so far is Jessica and from the rest, Hook and another Jack. So we went from around 5 PF's a year to 1 maybe 2.

Sadly, the line is sounding pretty dead to me, so I guess I'll never get what I really wanted (other then Jessica).

I could be wrong, but Jessica DOES belong to the Villains license, and Jack to the movie license. I don't think anything has changed in that respect, so far.

I def agree that a microphone/singing pose would have been stellar, but I'm still glad this one's coming home to me.

Yeah, and the thing is that it would only have taken a new change of right arm holding one, maybe as an EX. But oh well, you'll have a penguin...:monkey1

the penguin isn't the exclusive part... that's what bothers me the most
I'd settle for the pinguin + art for exclusive but just that art print? I don't even like it that much >_<

Were there any images/sneak peek of Belle's PF on that video? Any links, please? :)

Here is the original reveal page: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=5894

As you can see, its "Disney PF", not Disney Villians.

There was an announcement video at the time as well, but for the life of me I can't find it. However, I do remember it and at the time there was no actual products or PF's, but what it did have was images from the various films. This included everything from live action (ie Jack) to animated. And while animated did show the Evil Queen, etc it also showed Belle, Snow White, the Beast, etc. It wasn't till a little later that the first product (Evil Queen) was shown.

As for the Hook PF having Disney Villains on it's box, well, Hook was a villain, so I guess that fits. The Jessica box won't have it, as she isn't a villain.

Back