Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Baroness PF, Jessica PF and Crimson Guard 1/6 and SDCC all in one month. Frak.

I feel your pain. I have 2 of your three, and then 2 others in July. I am wondering if once July comes around, will one of mine be pushed further back. Hoping so.

That's when flexpay comes in handy, I learned my lesson a couple years ago, if it is something I must have I will always flexpay it just in case, coming up with the whole amount can be very painful, especially if there are multiple ones at a time.

well i have paid for regular to Retailer hope SS will ship her in July no more delays plz

This going to be my next PF,,, cant wait!! Still pending wife approval though :p

Still waiting for mine, the store were i ordered it from sold out, but luckily the salesguy saved me one.

Last edited:
i would love to see her as slave Leia in ,i have a print of it i made hopefully one of these days i hope to sculpt it, im uploading it now

here we go would love this in a pf
7356512152_146bdba1bc_b.jpg

in color with a smirk
7356513644_055e83a8e4_b.jpg

All I know is that I couldn't move her to a 2x flex because she was shipping soonish and had too little stock to toy with.

Back