Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may not buy the Old Hag but at least we know Sideshow is still moving forward with this line.

Bring on Snow White! :lecture

This made me laugh because if this was the first post someone saw for some reason, they may think you were talking about Jessica. :lol

Right now I'm just hoping that Jessica turns out good.

Outside of that, Old Hag will be a pass, Snow White, Ariel, etc I'd buy right away but what I want most is Belle and the Beast.

I mean come on SS, how hard can it be to make something that would be a sure fire sell out.

I'm much more of a fan of the evil characters than the prince/princesses so for me I'd prefer Old Hag over Snow White.

That said I'm a huge Disney freak so I may end up buying any and all PFs if I have room.... and I don't collect PFs....:panic:

I'm much more of a fan of the evil characters than the prince/princesses so for me I'd prefer Old Hag over Snow White.

That said I'm a huge Disney freak so I may end up buying any and all PFs if I have room.... and I don't collect PFs....:panic:

:lol

Evil, evil Sideshow sucking us all in with their premium format goodness! :lol

I will grab old hag if the quality is good

I am sure I can find you a quality old hag around here somewhere. For pretty cheap, too.

I probably wont be buying any more Disney Pf's. I'm not that big of a fan. Jessica is my one-off because I loved her so much growing up. Wonder why. :naughty

My only allowance in the Disney line would be Roger, or (and I hate to say it) Belle. She is my favorite Disney character. But if it looks too 'pretty' I will have to pass. I'm very picky. Don't want it to be out of place. Jessica is sexy so she fits in perfectly. But I guess you can't really do a sexy Belle.
:dunno

I am sure I can find you a quality old hag around here somewhere. For pretty cheap, too.

I probably wont be buying any more Disney Pf's. I'm not that big of a fan. Jessica is my one-off because I loved her so much growing up. Wonder why. :naughty

My only allowance in the Disney line would be Roger, or (and I hate to say it) Belle. She is my favorite Disney character. But if it looks too 'pretty' I will have to pass. I'm very picky. Don't want it to be out of place. Jessica is sexy so she fits in perfectly. But I guess you can't really do a sexy Belle.
:dunno

I don't want to derail this too much but WDCC made some quality Old Hag pieces for sure (unlike Jessica who's just awful).

But the thing about WDCC is that although they have amazing texture and feel, they are the same price if not much more than PFs for 1/3 of the size.... I'd love them so much more and wouldn't even bother with the PFs if they were $150-200. :monkey2

So, where is everyone setting up space for their Jessica? For mine, I have to put Hellboy II on his own stand beside my couch, move Hitman into his box, put Elvira in the besta space that Hitman is in now, move Freddy on top of my Expedit next to Ms. Marvel (weird combo) and then put Jessica on my bar.

Oh dear Lord, moving in July but it seems a world away when it comes to these statues and space.

I just moved in to my new house and I don't have any glass display yet so it's up in the air.

Originally I was going to put my statues int he theater room but I just got the chairs and there's really not enough room so I might end up using the recessed space between 2 columns in the game room and make a custom display there. :dunno

it kinda sucks because at the moment i have the evil queen and maleficent on one shelf side by side looking radical however the old hag will sit on her own until they make a snow white PF or maybe i might put her against jessica rabbit.

Back