Jesse Ventura punched in the mouth by Navy Seal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to move to Somalia, like immediately. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Like it or not, they protect a way of life that allows you to make an uneducated statement like that, that in another country, would have you beheaded, facing a firing squad, hung, quartered and drug through the streets, etc. I think spending a little time in a lawless region of the world would do you a fair bit of good and help develop an appreciation for things you're blatantly, unappreciatively and quite naively taking advantage of.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly

You need to move to Somalia, like immediately. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Like it or not, they protect a way of life that allows you to make an uneducated statement like that, that in another country, would have you beheaded, facing a firing squad, hung, quartered and drug through the streets, etc. I think spending a little time in a lawless region of the world would do you a fair bit of good and help develop an appreciation for things you're blatantly, unappreciatively and quite naively taking advantage of.

They protect what they are told to protect.....there are given the order to open fire on white american civilians they will do it.....they are as good or as moral as there superiors and they will follow the orders given and no more......as far as the military, americans have to be the most propagandised population in the history of this planet.:peace

They protect what they are told to protect.....there are given the order to open fire on white american civilians they will do it.....they are as good or as moral as there superiors and they will follow the orders given and no more......as far as the military, americans have to be the most propagandised population in the history of this planet.:peace

It's posts like this and people like this that make me wish the US would stay out of all other affairs other than our own. No more money, no more help, nothing. Someone needs help after an earthquake or other natural disaster ____ them. Someone invades their country not our problem. Then people may see just how important the US is to this world. :flag

Because the IRA's violence is a myth. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

How is it uneducated? Because I don't blindly follow them? Maybe I could call you uneducated for worshiping them.

How is it uneducated? Because I don't blindly follow them? Maybe I could call you uneducated for worshiping them.

I don't worship them. And I don't think they're perfect. But I do appreciate the lifestyle I'm afforded because law enforcement uphold the rules of our society and our military protects us from foreign invaders forcing theirs on us. So what's your excuse? :lol

This whole event is complete bull____ and Jesse plans to take legal action against fox and this sniper.

While he may be controversial at times Jesse Ventura being a former Seal would never have said they deserve to die in front of the deceased mans family, its absurd.

It looks like this is a character assassination attempt of Ventura because of his anti war stance and support for Ron Paul and also his attempted lawsuit of the TSA.

DONT BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEAR ON FOX.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcN0XITFjmw&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
I 100% believe this is bull poop, always suspected it was BS, and now I really believe it.

I don't worship them. And I don't think they're perfect. But I do appreciate the lifestyle I'm afforded because law enforcement uphold the rules of our society and our military protects us from foreign invaders forcing theirs on us. So what's your excuse? :lol

Alot of your so called freedoms are at the expence of other peoples freedoms ......people that dont have statelite backed drones and missiles launched from out at sea, americas one of the only countries in the last 100 years who have never been invaded by another country, yet how many countries have you invaded? you went and invaded grenada for the love of god.......you are what you prentend to fight against....and as china rises and the 3rd world shifts in to the 1st, all that massive military industrial complex you guys created will be turned back on the american people, you can see it allready happening today but you seem to represent a good deal of american opinion.......its hollywood good guys and bad guys......6 year old stuff

It's posts like this and people like this that make me wish the US would stay out of all other affairs other than our own. No more money, no more help, nothing. Someone needs help after an earthquake or other natural disaster ____ them. Someone invades their country not our problem. Then people may see just how important the US is to this world. :flag

problem is its always america doing the invading

Alot of your so called freedoms are at the expence of other peoples freedoms ......people that dont have statelite backed drones and missiles launched from out at sea, americas one of the only countries in the last 100 years who have never been invaded by another country, yet how many countries have you invaded? you went and invaded grenada for the love of god.......you are what you prentend to fight against....and as china rises and the 3rd world shifts in to the 1st, all that massive military industrial complex you guys created will be turned back on the american people, you can see it allready happening today but you seem to represent a good deal of american opinion.......its hollywood good guys and bad guys......6 year old stuff

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

I think I may done in this thread any way, all this bias America world police stuff is sicking to me, it's people in this thread that movie made fun of

1013970-comic_vine_original_23_super.jpg

Powerful states behave in certain ways. Weaker states behave in certain ways. That's a constant of international politics. Criticize it all you want--if Ireland were one of the most powerful countries in the world, it would behave as powerful countries do.

It's not the amount of kills that make the sniper, it's the targets.l

What do you mean, it's the targets that make a sniper? The targets are all the same (people), It's the distance that makes a sniper. A sniper can do 5 tours and kill 100 people at only 500 feet away or a sniper who did 5 tours and only got 5 kills, but each one at over a mile away, that makes a sniper (distance) not targets (since every target is the same).

Last edited:
What do you mean, it's the targets that make a sniper? The targets are all the same (people), It's the distance that makes a sniper. A sniper can do 5 tours and kill 100 people at only 500 feet away or a sniper who did 5 tours and only got 5 kills, but each one at over a mile away, that makes a sniper (distance) not targets (since every target is the same).:lol:
I'll disagree with Nam in the fact that amount of kills does matter. That's why this guy has a bounty on his head and why Carlos Hathcock has one on his head in Vietnam. The sheer amount of people that they have killed. What you're wrong about is targets are not the same. Taking out someone of a higher rank is much more damaging to the enemy that taking out a grunt.

I'll disagree with Nam in the fact that amount of kills does matter. That's why this guy has a bounty on his head and why Carlos Hathcock has one on his head in Vietnam. The sheer amount of people that they have killed. What you're wrong about is targets are not the same. Taking out someone of a higher rank is much more damaging to the enemy that taking out a grunt.

Taking out higher rank targets doesn't matter today, the enemy wear no uniforms and you can not tell who is who or who has what rank.

In war with a uniformed enemy yes the target (person/uniform rank) matters, but when it comes to what makes a sniper has nothing to do with targets, it's how well of a shot you are, that is what makes a sniper. So again distance of hitting your taget and being able to hit the target is what makes a sniper, then hitting high rank targets comes after. If you can't shoot then you can't hit those targets, so distance and quality of sniper come first, targets after.:lecture

Not going to go all Rah Rah about the US but the sheer size of the military of the US and some of its allies is all that kept the Soviets from marching across Europe and spreading Communism. Much is the same today with China. If you follow the history of military action of the US since WWII there has been solid reasons for it most of the time. I would say all the time but there will be to many detractors so I'll let it at that.

Taking out higher rank targets doesn't matter today, the enemy wear no uniforms and you can not tell who is who or who has what rank.

In war with a uniformed enemy yes the target (person) (uniform rank) matters, but when it comes to what makes a sniper has nothing to do with targets, it's how well of a shot you are, that is what makes a sniper. So again distance of hitting your taget is what makes a sniper, then hitting high rank targets comes after. If you can't shoot then you can't hit those targets, so distance and quality of sniper come first, targets after.:lecture
So taking out Osama Bin Laden had the same effect on the Taliban as taking out Achmed the 21st. Got it.

ETA And yes I know that Bin Laden wasn't shot by a sniper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back