Jesse Ventura punched in the mouth by Navy Seal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like ventura, but if this is true he deserved it. https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4c5_1325737045 The Seal sniper who hit him is the deadliest sniper in U.S. history with 255 kills in iraq.

It's not the amount of kills that make the sniper, it's the targets. That said, Jesse deserved it. He's been going around for decades saying he's a former Navy SEAL when he was just UDT attached to a SEAL team. :lol

I'm not some Ventura expert or smth, but every single time when I saw him on TV/interviews/documentaries & etc he was so loud & full of narcissism. Always wondered if he get his ass kicked by someone from time-2-time in real life. Looks like this is the case.

well i guess he really did have time to bleed.............:monkey3

I'm not some Ventura expert or smth, but every single time when I saw him on TV/interviews/documentaries & etc he was so loud & full of narcissism. Always wondered if he get his ass kicked by someone from time-2-time in real life. Looks like this is the case.

Hardly got his ass kicked. He got sucker punched more or less, and that was it.

Hardly got his ass kicked. He got sucker punched more or less, and that was it.

He couldn't get back up, not really a sucker punch, it's not like the guy snuck up behind him and hit him, what did he expect when talking to this guy the way he did.

I'm just surprised Ventura didn't have this guy charged, guess he knew he was in the wrong and didn't pursue it.

I smell some BS when i look at this mans presentation of his side of the story, i doubt that was exactly how it went down.

Man is a real nut case, but damn if he can't call a pro wrestling match like a mother____er.

I would agree with this.

Gorilla (I think :dunno ) "Well Jesse Ventura, there is a force stronger than Zeus and it's called Hulkamania!"

The Body "No it's called foreign object."

Or something like that. It's been a while. :lol

Don't make commentators like The brain, the Body and Gorilla Monsoon anymore. That was half of the excitement when I watched it as a kid, hearing these guys call the match and banter between each other. :0( Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back