Jesse Ventura punched in the mouth by Navy Seal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he step down after being called on racist remarks? :lol

He didn't step down, he got booted from the Libertarians for the comments. He called Arabs ragheads and did some other speaking out against them. I think he actually called to have them wiped out.

He didn't step down, he got booted from the Libertarians for the comments. He called Arabs ragheads and did some other speaking out against them. I think he actually called to have them wiped out.

Sonny Landham IS:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z23fZSa-QY4[/ame]

We all know who jesse is we know what he believes and that he is willing to go public with it.................if your going to try and totally discredit someone its a playbook start, its pretty hard to defend this... if you believe it, and many will and thats enough.........and am i wrong or was there not an other incident with a cop this week

Meh, either way a Navy seal decking an old fart like Ventura isn't all that impressive or entertaining.

Now when 70 year old Buzz socked up that conspiracy nut who said he never landed on the moon, that was some good stuff there.

Meh, either way a Navy seal decking an old fart like Ventura isn't all that impressive or entertaining.

Now when 70 year old Buzz socked up that conspiracy nut who said he never landed on the moon, that was some good stuff there.

agree................this was no "epic beard guy" by a long shot.............:lecture

:lol

Yup, far from. Now if he had ripped out Ventura's throat, Swayze Roadhouse style, that would have been pretty epic.

But punching an old man and running away is hardly anything to brag about :lol

I commend the guy for doing, and would've had a hard time not doing it if I were in that situation. You don't say something like that to that type of person in that setting and not get decked.

Ventura called them baby killers, well he cliams to of been in the Seals during Vietnam, they killed plenty of innocent people there as well, so he is just as bad (if Ventura even saw combat while in vietnam).

Ventura got what he deserved.
Ever since his stupid conspiracy theory tv show he's been bad mouthing the U.S.A and it's policies.
He spouts nonsense and demands entrance to secure locations.
Jesse was never a Navy Seal,he was part of some team that later became the seals.
He walked off the O&A show when they called him on his BS!
I'm glad this guy punched him,you don't walk into a place when people are mourning a soldier's death and run your mouth.
Some one will shut it for you and this guy did!

You guys do realize anybody can say just about anything and who would be the wiser? You can't believe it just because somebody says it. There's always two sides to a story.

You guys do realize anybody can say just about anything and who would be the wiser? You can't believe it just because somebody says it. There's always two sides to a story.

Exactly, either way, a lot of what Ventura say's i agree with any way. The US military is far from perfect.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Van Dam getting KO'd in the nightclub was much funnier. :exactly:

Ventura called them baby killers, well he cliams to of been in the Seals during Vietnam, they killed plenty of innocent people there as well, so he is just as bad (if Ventura even saw combat while in vietnam).

He never saw combat. And he was never a SEAL.

Exactly, either way, a lot of what Ventura say's i agree with any way. The US military is far from perfect.

So first it's law enforcement and now military? Can't wait to see who else you wanna spit on. :lol

And nothing is perfect. :cuckoo:

:lecture:lecture:lecture Van Dam getting KO'd in the nightclub was much funnier. :exactly:

He never saw combat. And he was never a SEAL.

So first it's law enforcement and now military? Can't wait to see who else you wanna spit on. :lol

And nothing is perfect. :cuckoo:

I'm not a fan of the military or Cops, I thought I made that perfectly clear in the other thread.

I'm not a fan of the military or Cops, I thought I made that perfectly clear in the other thread.

You need to move to Somalia, like immediately. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Like it or not, they protect a way of life that allows you to make an uneducated statement like that, that in another country, would have you beheaded, facing a firing squad, hung, quartered and drug through the streets, etc. I think spending a little time in a lawless region of the world would do you a fair bit of good and help develop an appreciation for things you're blatantly, unappreciatively and quite naively taking advantage of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back