Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could have gotten this one as well... Jerry's pieces are so beautiful to look at.

I have been wanting to add some to my collection for some time. Sad I missed this one...

Congrats to those that didn't.

I just want to thank Jerry for providing one of these prints for our Sideshow Freaks C5 party!!

He is a great guy in person and extremely generous!

:clap:clap:hi5::clap:clap

Just picked up my print from a buddy that went to C5 and obtained one for me. It is fantastic. Now I have to back track and see if I can find/afford a C3 and the C4 prints.

Maybe, I hadn't heard that. Anyway, thanks for that update, I'll stop worrying that some neighbor kids swiped it off my front doorstep.

SWS said that they would be shipping on September 30, but I just got charged for mine yesterday, so I assume they will be shipping sooner than planned.

Wow, I can't believe I missed this. That CV print is gorgeous Jerry, top notch as always. Between this and the Trevas piece this was a stellar year for SW art.

Just received my ESB print and sadly all is not well. There's a section on the left side about a foot long that's wrinkled/crunched, in addition to a few small creases in the same area. Unfortunately the damage is too far into the print to hide with a matte. I've contacted customer service to see if they held any back for exchanges, but I'm not very hopeful given how limited these are.

The print itself is incredible! Seeing it in person and then likely having to return it really stings. :monkey2

Back