Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any pictures of the C3 ?

cel_three_litho_page.jpg

Hi there.

My Acme Obi Wan Kenobi "Knight of the old republic" piece is about the only way to get one ,and I only have three left as a bonus item with the purchase of another piece of Star Wars art I currently have available.

Here's the link if you're interested:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&Category=3987&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2

JV

That is a STEAL for what you get. I bought one of his earlier offerings of this and both prints are totally worth it. Anyone who wants that C3 print must jump on this NOW otherwise you'll spend a long time trying to find someone selling it somewhere. They are so rare and coveted.

That is a STEAL for what you get. I bought one of his earlier offerings of this and both prints are totally worth it. Anyone who wants that C3 print must jump on this NOW otherwise you'll spend a long time trying to find someone selling it somewhere. They are so rare and coveted.

:lecture Heck yeah it is

Another epic piece.

Also, maybe I just missed it, but will there ever be an litho offering for the "Galaxy 5" one?

-thanks

Last edited:
Thank you Pickles!

Galaxy 5 will most likely never be run as a print, but used only as a Topps box art piece. It is possible that LFL will license it out at a later time though. Thanks!

JV

Got Jerry's CV print framed and hung today. Need to take pics in the am. It looks even better in person...don't hesitate...buy it!!!

SWS shipping is ridiculous. for 8 prints i got quoted $145 Priority mail...

Back