Vanderstelt studio star wars fine art valentines day sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Surprise, Surprise! Vanderstelt Studio is having a Surprise Valentine's Day sale, from now to the end of Feb.14! To celebrate Feb. 14, you will get 14% off during this sale in my regular store, Vanderstelt Studio Just use this coupon code: LUV14
Enjoy savings on all STAR WARS Fine Art, as well as my other Middle Earth related Fine Art!

The coupon code is entered in the checkout area of my store. You have to first enter all you basic information, such as your name and address and hit the "Continue" button below in the checkout area. After entering the last portion of information, you click the "Continue" button on the bottom of the page a second time and you will see where you enter the code to get the 14% off : )

JV

Surprise, Surprise! Vanderstelt Studio is having a Surprise Valentine's Day sale, from now to the end of Feb.14! To celebrate Feb. 14, you will get 14% off during this sale in my regular store, Vanderstelt Studio Just use this coupon code: LUV14
Enjoy savings on all STAR WARS Fine Art, as well as my other Middle Earth related Fine Art!

The coupon code is entered in the checkout area of my store. You have to first enter all you basic information, such as your name and address and hit the "Continue" button below in the checkout area. After entering the last portion of information, you click the "Continue" button on the bottom of the page a second time and you will see where you enter the code to get the 14% off : )

JV

Some great prices on the paper prints as well! Thanks Jerry!

Sorry for the watermarks, but this should help......

Saga%20detail_zpssx7ipvaz.jpg

Saga%20detail%202_zps2mfhtuqj.jpg

JV

Back