Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone.

Sometime in January this piece will be available in canvas and paper giclee editions.

JV

The ESB CV print has been long sold out. They can only be sold at the Celebration events, so Ebay is your best shot.Feel free to PM me with any additional Q's on this..........

JV

In Melbourne Silver K gallery was selling for a limited time this type of high end art work , they all looked absolutely fantastic but they were soo expensive 600$ - 2500+ AUS.

Afew people asked can you buy the art without the frames and you wernt able to.
They guy was saying the frames on the art work cost upwards to 400$ alone i.e ("Luminous Being" Limited Edition Giclee Paper Edition
Image 17" x 22") ..and from memory it cost about 2 Grand.
It looked absolutely stunning especially when held in light , but not 2 grand worthy.

Im sure if you could just buy the pict without the print they would sell heaps, as i would have got afew but not if the frame cost in excess off 25% or more of the price.
As some like to have no frames on there pict and framing a pict i feel as a personal choice to the surroundings you intend to put it in.
But i think the gallery lost alot of business by having frames with the pict
But i assume thats how they make money from the exhibition.

Jerry, I don't know if you remember but I won this remarqued Fallen print from your eBay auction last summer. I have your C3, C5, Obi-Wan, Luke, and LOTR CE prints but this is the first one I've had framed. I think it turned out great! Thanks for making this one available.

IMG_9791.jpg

IMG_9793.jpg

anything is possible, although I have many projects going on right now.
JV

Jerry, is it too early for SDCC plans? I was wondering if you would have anything special going on at your booth? I'll be there this year and plan to stop by.

i would love to see the Topps Padme or Darth Vader cards made into Giclee or Canvas...well,any of that art is awesome and needs to be made bigger!!!
looking forward to getting my first JV art soon...

Jerry the millenium falcon and yoda peices you have for sale are amazing Im thinkinking of getting the millnium falcon canvas gallery wraped.

Jerry I saw you did a peice for the john carter of mars disney movie. Is there any chance you will be doing anything for the avengers movie. I would def buy a gallery wrapped cancas giclee of the whole avenger team.

Sorry for my delayed response!
I am not involved in any Avengers projects, mostly due to my current workload with LOTR, Star Wars and Hobbit : )

At this time, I now have my latest Star Wars Artist Proofs available over at my store :https://stores.ebay.com/VanderStelt-Studio?_trksid=p4340.l2563

BenToppsG7.jpg

HanSoloToppsG7.jpg

These new pieces are available as Canvas and Paper Giclees, limited to a run size of 10 pieces each. Grab 'em while they are available!

JV

i would love to see the Topps Padme or Darth Vader cards made into Giclee or Canvas...well,any of that art is awesome and needs to be made bigger!!!
looking forward to getting my first JV art soon...

Thanks much! Count on the above mentioned pieces to be available in a much bigger format!

JV

Back