Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi again people!

starwars.com posted up my ESB CV print last nite, so I can finally reveal it here!

ESB.jpg

Take care,

JV

Wow Jerry! Simply stunning!

Jerry, got your email about the print availability. That sucks for me since I wont be attending the SW celebration.

Who is going to the Star Wars Celebration and can pick this print up for me? I'll pay in advance (depending on price yet to be set).

Jerry, got your email about the print availability. That sucks for me since I wont be attending the SW celebration.

Who is going to the Star Wars Celebration and can pick this print up for me? I'll pay in advance (depending on price yet to be set).

Damn, I just PMed him with (I'm assuming) the same question :lol

Sucks to be us I guess :dunno

PM has been answered : )

The size will be 24 x 32 inches. Price is undetermined at this time.
Thanks!

JV

Pre-Order?

Not on these particular pieces, sorry. We have an agreement with Lucasfilm to sell only at Celebration 5.

JV

Jerry do your prints tend to sell out at these cons or if I go will I be pretty much guaranteed to get one? Will it be available every day starting the first day?

Jerry do your prints tend to sell out at these cons or if I go will I be pretty much guaranteed to get one? Will it be available every day starting the first day?

Hi there.

I can only say that at Celebration 3 I remember my prints being sold out be noon of the second day. I can only advise that if you go, try to be there the first day in case this becomes a repeat of C3. I hope this info helps you out!

JV

Yeah, if you want to be guaranteed a good chance at prints from folks like Jerry and Adam you need to be there on Thursday.

Back