JediMike71's Toy Collection Room!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JediMike71's (Mike Buckley's) Toy Collection Room!

Next is the Watchmen Silk Spectre II or "modern" figure from DC Direct...

DSC00447.jpg

Being a HUGE Superman fan, I'm trying to get all of the different Superman figures that I like. Here from left to right is: the Batman: Hush Superman, Unmasked Clark Kent Superman, J.L.A. Superman, and D.C. Super Heroes Superman...

DSC00448.jpg

The loose NECA AVP: Requiem "Wolf" Predator "unmasked" figure...

DSC00451.jpg

A close-up of my loose Mattel Ghostbusters Ray Stantz action figure...

DSC00455.jpg

My Ghostbusters collection hiding in the corner for the time being until I can properly display it. The Minimates, the ECTO-1 Hot Wheels car from this year (I only found one, and that was really tough!), the "Ectoplasm" energy drink, the other three Mattel Ghostbusters small figures...

DSC00457.jpg

A few close-ups of the Mattel Ghostbusters Peter Venkman figure...

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00472-1.jpg

I like how they say on "Ghost Hunters"..."on to the next..."

...and here's the next...batch of figures....

I'm a life-long, "die-hard" New Orleans Saints fan. Not a "bandwagon" fan that jumped on last season when they won the Super Bowl. I've stuck with them through the good and bad seasons. Here's my "work in progress" 1:6 scale, or 12" Drew Brees Saints QB #9 custom figure. It's hard to find 1:6 scale football gear! Especially the pads! I at least found the shoulder pads...so far.

DSC00456.jpg

Next, is my Saints McFarlane Toys action figure collection. I have all of the Saints figures they've made up to now. Former Saints great RB Deuce McAllister, former Saints great WR Joe Horn, RB Reggie Bush, QB Drew Brees, and a custom Drew Brees. Also included is a custom figure I made of Saints favorite former QB #3 Bobby Hebert (A-Bear), the "Cajun Cannon"! I even got him to personally autograph it for me 2 years ago! It is the third figure from the left on the top. I'll get a close-up of it soon.

DSC00458.jpg

Here's more Saints figures. The newest Drew Brees figure, the Saints Archie Manning figure, the Reggie Bush N.F.L. Playmakers figure, and the Peyton Manning N.F.L. Playmakers figure. Yes, I'm a big fan of the Manning guys too! You can also see at the upper-left corner the DC Shazam, Black Adam, and Mary Marvel action figure 3-pack.

DSC00459.jpg

Speaking of the Manning boys, here's my McFarlane Toys Peyton Manning, Eli Manning and Archie Manning action figures...

DSC00461.jpg

I'm also a fan of retired Astros and Rangers M.L.B. pitcher Nolan Ryan. Here's his Astros figure, and his Rangers figure from McFarlane Toys...

DSC00460.jpg

These cardboard display pieces of twins brother and sister Luke Skywalker and Leia from Star Wars are on the door leading from my toy collection room into our master bedroom's bathroom. They're about four feet tall. Very cool!

DSC00462.jpg

Okay, here is the view of my toy collection room as you are looking at it from the door, looking at the left side of the room...

DSC00463.jpg

Here's the view of the room straight ahead from the doorway. You can see at the upper-left side of the picture all 3 of the Back To The Future DeLorean time machine die-cast cars in both 1:18th and 1:24th scale, the 1:18th scale General Lee car from The Dukes Of Hazzard TV show, the 1:18th scale K.I.T.T. - Knight Rider car, the 1:18 Joyride brand Ghostbusters ECTO-1 Ectomobile car, and the 1966 TV series Batman - Batmobile 1:18 scale George Barris designed car! I also have a few of the Art Asylum Star Trek ships in there. The U.S.S. Enterprise 1701-E, and the "battle-damaged" U.S.S. Enterprise 1701 from Star Trek III, and the Enterprise NX-01 from the Star Trek: Enterprise TV series. I also have the original 1980s Blue Thunder helicopter model assembled. I have the Airwolf TV show model I still need to assemble sometime. I promise to get better close-up pictures of these cars and ships and models soon. You can also see the many poster tubes at the bottom-left corner. Those are my hundreds of official movie posters. Someday I hope to get a proper display/storage case for them, and get them out of those tubes!

DSC00464.jpg

Here's the right side of my toy collection room showing the many Star Trek action figures I have from Star Trek II, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Nemesis, and Star Trek: Enterprise. I'll get better close-up pictures of them all soon. In the front right corner you can see the three small busts I have from Superman Returns, and the Back To The Future first movie DeLorean time machine car model I haven't put together yet.

DSC00465.jpg

Whew! That's it for now! I missed a few small toys that I'll get to soon. If I have forgotten some things I'll add them to the thread soon. I'll get more close-up pictures of all of the die-cast movie and T.V. show vehicles, and the Star Trek action figures soon. I'm still working to get my room straight a little bit at a time. I just wanted to show what I have, and what it looks like so far!

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated everybody! Thanks for stopping by my collection thread! :wave

Last edited:

Time for another collection update!

Here's my 1978 MEGO Superman 12" or 1:6 scale figure from "Superman: The Movie". It was supposed to look like Christopher Reeve...but it really doesn't. Again this was another childhood toy of mine I lost. So it was great to get it back again!

DSC00958.jpg

From left to right: Hot Toys Apollo Creed, MEGO Superman, and Mattel Batman Begins Batman 12" figures...

DSC00959.jpg

All 3 of the Back To The Future DeLorean Time Machine cars! In 1:18th scale made by a toy company called Sunstar...awesome! Real metal construction and very high quality.

DSC00960.jpg

All 3 of the Back To The Future DeLoreans in a smaller 1:24th scale. These were made by a toy company called Welly.

DSC00961.jpg

A few of my Rocky movie action figures made by Jakks-Pacific. They're about 8" tall. From left to right: Rocky pre-fight, Rocky post-fight (both from the first movie), and Rocky Balboa from the last movie. I have a lot more of these figures I haven't shown yet. But I will post them here soon.

DSC00964.jpg

A close-up of my 1:18th scale die-cast Batman 1966 TV series Batmobile designed by George Barris. It is made by Hot Wheels. Below it, the "ECTO-1" aka "Ectomobile" Ghostbusters car from the first movie. It was made by JoyRide. You can also see the original Blue Thunder helicopter plastic model kit on top of the Batmobile. I always loved the cool design of that helicopter!

DSC00965.jpg

Next, are my Star Trek action figures. I have quite a few of them from Star Trek. First off are the action figures made by Art Asylum for the last Star Trek TV series, Enterprise, and under them the four figures made for the last Star Trek: The Next Generation movie, "Nemesis".

The Enterprise action figures on top are (left to right): Captain Johnathan Archer, the female Vulcan first officer T'Pol, helmsman Mayweather, and science officer Malcom Reed.

The Nemesis movie action figures on the bottom are (left to right): The Viceroy (played by the great Ron Pearlman under heavy make-up again!), Data, Captain Jean-Luc Picard, and his clone, the bad guy Shinzon.

DSC00966.jpg

Next up are the action figures made by Diamond Select Toys for "Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan (still my favorite Star Trek movie!). First off are left to right: Chekov, Sulu, and Uhura. Chekov and Sulu were San Diego Comic Con exclusives and could only be bought there. Luckily I found them on eBay.

DSC00967.jpg

Next are (left to right): Scotty, Dr. McCoy, and Lt. Saavik. Scotty and Dr. McCoy were also San Diego Comic Con 2008 exclusives. Lt. Saavik was VERY hard-to-find! But I finally found her after a lot of searching online!

DSC00968.jpg

Next are (left to right): Captain Terrell, Khan, and "Regula 1 Admiral Kirk (in the jacket)...

DSC00974.jpg

More Star Trek II figures to come in my next post...

Okay, continuing the Star Trek II action figure line...

Next are (left to right): "Regula 1" Admiral Kirk, "double cross" Admiral Kirk, and Admiral Kirk...

DSC00975.jpg

Finally the last action figure from the "Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan" line is the San Diego Comic Con 2008 exclusive..."Genesis" Khan after he got burned at the end of the movie. It came in this clear bag at the convention. Awesome very limited figure I'm happy to have!

DSC00970.jpg

Next up are the Art Asylum action figures from "Star Trek: The Next Generation". A great Star Trek TV series I enjoyed and I am a big fan too! First up are Reginald Barclay (played by Dwight Shultz from the "A-Team" TV series. He played "Howlin' Mad" Murdock). Next is William Riker's twin brother, Thomas Riker...

DSC00969.jpg

Next is the Klingon crew member Worf, and engineer Geordi LaForge...

DSC00971.jpg

Next is LaForge again, and the android Data...

DSC00972.jpg

Next is Ensign Wesley Crusher...

DSC00978.jpg

...and his mother, Dr. Beverly Crusher from the movie, "Star Trek: Nemesis"...

DSC00979.jpg

Next up is the Entertainment Earth website exclusive figure of Counselor Deanna Troi in her purple jumpsuit...

DSC00977.jpg

Next is Counselor Deanna Troi in her later blue Lt. Commander uniform, and her future husband, Commander William Riker. Captain Picard's "Number One" as he called him...

DSC00976.jpg

Next up is Riker again, and then Captain Jean-Luc Picard...

DSC00973.jpg

The next figure is Khan in his red jumpsuit from the original Star Trek TV series episode, "Space Seed"...

DSC00984.jpg

I still want to get Captain Spock from "Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan". He's the only Star Trek II figure I don't have...yet.

Here's some Playmates Star Trek action figures. First off is the security officer Tasha Yar from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" TV series. I got to meet her at a small Star Trek convention years ago. She was a very nice person. On the right is the female Vulcan, Lt. Saavik (played by Kirstie Alley) from "Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan".

DSC00988.jpg

Next up is the Klingon captain Kruge (played by Christopher Lloyd) from "Star Trek III: The Search For Spock" , and Ensign Ro Laren from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" TV series.

DSC00989.jpg

Next is Khan from "Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan" (played by the late Ricardo Montalban. My favorite Star Trek villain!)...

DSC00990.jpg

Two great books written by William Shatner. "Star Trek Movie Memories". His memoirs about his memories making the Star Trek movies, and "Star Trek Memories" about making the original TV series.

DSC00991.jpg

Here's the Playmates 12" figures from the new 2009 Star Trek movie directed by J.J. Abrams. First is Captain Kirk played by Chris Pine...

DSC00997.jpg

Next is Spock played by Zachary Quinto...

DSC00996.jpg

Next is Dr. McCoy played by Karl Urban...

DSC00994.jpg

Finally there's Sulu played by John Cho. Sulu is a Toys 'R Us store exclusive figure.

DSC00995.jpg

Next is an action figure of Chekov that should have been made by MEGO back in the 1970s with the other crew members of the U.S.S. Enterprise. Diamond Select Toys made him a few years ago.

DSC00998.jpg

Next is Sulu. Another one MEGO planned on making back in the '70s, but didn't get to make. So Diamond Select Toys made him.

DSC00999.jpg

Now here's some Titanium series miniature ships made by Hasbro. Fist off is a "Firespray speeder" in gold color. This ship on the left was the one converted by Jango Fett and Boba Fett as their "Slave 1" ship. Next to it on the right is the Millennium Falcon from "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith". The same ship Han Solo later inherited almost 20 years later in "Star Wars: Episode IV"!

DSC01000.jpg

Next up is two Colonial Viper Mark VII ships from the new "Battlestar Galactica" TV series from the Sci-Fi Channel. This Viper was a special black color for stealth missions...

DSC01001.jpg

Next is the original "Battlestar Galactica" TV series Cylon Raider, and on the right, Colonial Viper Mark V ships...

DSC01002.jpg

Now are some great Hot Wheels vehicles from the 1966 Batman TV series and the Batman movies. First off is the 1966 Batmobile, and the Batman Begins Batmobile.

DSC01003.jpg

A close-up of the 1966 TV series Batmobile...

DSC01008.jpg

A close-up of the Batman Begins Batmobile...

DSC01007.jpg

Next up is the 1989 Batman movie Batmobile, and on the right a very limited special edition Hot Wheels Japan Airwolf helicopter from the great 1980s TV series, "Airwolf"!

DSC01004.jpg

Next is a close-up of the Hot Wheels Japan Airwolf helicopter...

DSC01010.jpg

A close-up of the 1989 Batman movie Batmobile...

DSC01009.jpg

Hey Mike, Nice collection, I like the diversity of it. Thanks for sharing

Thanks Roc74! I appreciate it! I've got some more to add to it soon. :)

Hey Mike, what scale is that miniature Koto Robocop?

It is about 3 3/4" or maybe 4" tall at the most. About the size of the small G.I. Joe, and Star Wars figures out now. Why? Did you want to buy it from me? :wink1: :)

It actually is very cool! I love the iridescent paint job on it that makes it look like he did in Robocop 2. The only piece from the Koto Robocop set I didn't get was the Robocop 3 with the jetpack. I hate Robocop 3 anyway.

Last edited:

Here's some pictures of two of my newest additions to my collection. An awesome custom young "padawan" Obi-Wan Kenobi with a custom head sculpt from suohc (Daniel Choe), and painted by Les Walker! I got it in a great trade with board member My Lord! Thanks again Ricardo!

DSC01179.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

DSC01233.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

DSC01238.jpg

with his master, Qui-Gon Jinn...

flash on...

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

The head sculpt before I put it on the body...

DSC01170.jpg

My other newest addition...the Aayla Secura Jedi Master figure from Sideshow. This is one cool figure. A blue Twi'lek female jedi. Awesome.
I also got this figure in the great trade with My Lord that I got the Obi-Wan Kenobi figure from.

DSC01253.jpg

Aayla with Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi...

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01271.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

DSC01284.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01243.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

Thank you AllisonAmy! I appreciate it! I have mostly male figures in my collection. But I do have both versions of Princess Leia made by Sideshow so far, and Batgirl and Supergirl, and this Aayla Secura. I also have from Star Trek: counselor Deanna Troi, Tasha Yar, Ro Laren, Uhura, and Dr. Beverly Crusher. Yeah, I get figures of the female characters I like too. :)

I'm 39, too. A lot of your collection takes me back to my childhood. I still have my Mego Batgirl & Isis. My brothers had Mego Star Trek and Mego Batman & Robin. I think they had Mego S.W.A.T, too.

Yeah, the MEGO stuff is great isn't it? I got back the Star Trek crew and Klingon figures I used to have. Diamond Select Toys made Sulu and Chekov since MEGO never got to make them, and I got them too. Now I want to get the re-released MEGO Star Trek bridge playset. Exactly like the original MEGO one I used to have back in the 1970s! :)

Very Nice and Cool collection Mike :clap
Love your Space Marines :yess:

Back