JediMike71's Toy Collection Room!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Well, after finally moving from a cramped apartment into a home of our own last year, I finally have a room of my own to display my collection. Or, at least MOST of it! I've collected toys from movies and T.V. shows that I love for many years now! I'm 39 years old now, and the first toys I vividly remember having as a child were the MEGO Star Trek 8" figures and the U.S.S. Enterprise bridge playset. I've since got back the MEGO figures, and still want to get the new "re-released" bridge playset. Anyway, after that was STAR WARS for me in 1977...and the rest is history! So...here we go! Please know that my toy room is currently a "W.I.P" or work in progress. I hope to have it finished soon. It's cramped (I'm working on getting some room in it to move around as I unpack and sort it out), but I really enjoy it. It's good to pull my collection out of storage and finally be able to show it off! At least most of it. :yess:

Here come the pictures!

Here's a picture of my Hasbro Luke Skywalker from "Return Of The Jedi" next to my very first 1/6 scale custom...Tom Hanks as Capt. Miller from "Saving Private Ryan"...

DSC00437.jpg

Here's my second custom 12" or 1/6 scale figure...Bruce Willis as John McClane from "Die Hard"! I got some help with this one from a seller on eBay that did the 'bloody" shirt, and the custom Dragon body with the scraped up "battle-damaged" hands.

DSC00400.jpg

Here's the original Batman 1989 movie vinyl model kit painted by Les Walker I got from him! Awesome work as usual Les!

DSC00399.jpg

Next to it is the Inteleg model of Brandon Lee as The Crow from the movie that I painted. I'm very proud of the paint job I did on it. I was a HUGE fan of Brandon Lee, and his Dad, Bruce Lee. Like everyone else I was truly shocked when he was tragically killed while making The Crow. Next to the Crow is an awesome Batman Returns vinyl model kit again painted by Les Walker! The detail on the face is amazing and truly looks like Michael Keaton under the cowl!

DSC00398.jpg

Next to them is my repainted Billy Sole and my Dutch "Ahhnold" Schaeffer from Predator made by Hot Toys...

DSC00397.jpg

Here's a full figure picture of my Dutch and Billy. Dutch has a custom Arnold head sculpt on his figure stand I hope to use someday for another custom. Possibly for Arnold as John Matrix from Commando.

DSC00396.jpg

Next are the Mattel 1/6 scale Ghostbusters. I hope to get better bodies and Spenser's awesome head sculpts for them someday soon! I also have a loose Mattel Ray Stantz Ghostbusters figure next to the 12" Ghostbusters figures.

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

More pictures to come! Please let me know what you think! I don't have detolfs or really nice display stands or fancy shelves. But I do have some shelves and cabinets to display my collection. So I'm happy about that!

Last edited:
Re: JediMike71's (Mike Buckley's) Toy Collection Room!

That cool Mike how you kept your first customs and early figures. A lot of people upgrade and get rid of their old stuff because it doesn't mean the new higher standards. But like you my first figure hold sentimental value just like the toy we had as children. I still have my Hasbro 1/6 Star Wars even though I picked up a few Sideshow ones. And 12" G.I. Joes that came out in the 90's. Then came 21st Century, Dragon and BBI. I have a the first 12" Indiana Jones, then the one I customed from Hasbros Han Solo. And now Sideshow. Can't wait to see more photos.

Thanks guys! I'll post more pictures this weekend. I agree Leo, that toys hold sentimental value. When I see the ones I had as a kid, like the MEGO Star Trek ones, it brings back great memories. :)

I recall getting the original Star Wars 3 3/4" action figures for a birthday present! Yep, my parents "tricked" me and put them all in one of those shirt boxes! I remember that like it was yesterday, and that was over 32 years ago now! :wave

Here is more of my collection from my collection room...

Next up is my Hot Toys ALIENS collection! I have Ripley (with the proper longer legs...courtesy of Les Walker)! Thanks again Les! My custom Rebecca "Newt" Jorden (I made from a child Anakin Skywalker figure), my custom Bishop android (I made from a Sideshow Millennium TV show Frank Black figure), and the marines from Hot Toys. Private Hudson (with a custom better head from Les Walker), Corporal Hicks (I made from a HT Hudson. with the GREAT "spikey-haired" Hicks head sculpt from Les Walker), Sgt. Apone (with a nice "Hero Head" from Lonnie Hale with the cigar in Sarge's mouth), and Private Drake (I repainted the HT head the proper light blonde color and painted over the goatee. Drake didn't have a goatee!). I am now missing my beloved Vasquez. I sold her here, but hope to buy her back soon someday! I also have the HT yellow power loader with my "angry" Ripley repainted figure. Here's a picture. It's in a prime spot on my top shelf. Since these figures, and the movie ALIENS are one of my favorites!

DSC00403.jpg

A closer shot of my custom Bishop, Hudson and Hicks, and part of Ripley in the power loader. You can also see the two different Cpl. Hicks figures sold by McFarlane Toys in front of Hicks.

DSC00434.jpg

A close up of my Ripley with the longer legs, and my custom Newt. You can see a nice color business card in front of Ripley that I got from him a few years ago. He even "autographed" the back of it for me. I appreciated that! I decided like most people here to get a brown leather jacket for my Ripley. A nice addition that Hot Toys should have included, but didn't. Les Walker provided me the "Casey" doll head he got from a Sideshow Planet Of The Apes figure. It works great with my Newt! Thanks again Les! You can also see the Hot Toys "snap kits" small figures of Ripley and Hicks in the front. They came in nice alien eggs that ended up being in 1/6 scale! Another nice companion piece for the Hot Toys ALIENS figures!

DSC00436.jpg

On my top shelf next to my Hot Toys ALIENS figures was my Hot Toys Rocky and Rambo figures. I still have my Apollo Creed, but now my Rocky Balboa and 2 Rambo figures have been sold or traded to board members here. They're gone but not forgotten! I hope to get them again someday. From left to right you can see Apollo Creed, Rocky in the "Italian Stallion" gold boxing outfit, and the awesome Rambo III from Hot Toys. I'm really missing them already!

DSC00404.jpg

Next to my Rocky and Rambo figures on my top shelf are some of my favorite super heroes! Including the DC Direct 13" figures of Shazam/Captain Marvel (I've always had a special place for him), and the DC First Appearances Shazam small figure in front of him. Then I have the DC Direct Superman Returns Brandon Routh figure, with the 1950s Superman and Lois Lane small figures in front of him. A custom Christopher Reeve Superman made by Les Walker will take his place next to the Superman Returns Superman very soon! Next is the DCD Joker Heath Ledger figure with some HT Joker outfit pieces, with the First Appearances Joker small figure in front of him. Then, there's the DCD Batman Dark Knight Christian Bale figure.

DSC00405.jpg

Next you see the Batman Dark Knight again, with the DCD "classic" Robin figure with the First Appearances Robin small figure in front of him. Then, there's the DCD "classic" Batgirl with the First Appearances Batman small figure in front of her. Next to Batgirl, is the DCD Supergirl.

DSC00406.jpg

A close up of Robin and Batgirl. I have Robin posed putting on his black eye mask. Mainly because it keeps falling off of his face! Plus I think it's a cool pose for him anyway. The original Robin...Richard Grayson. There's the First Appearances Robin, and a "Super Powers" small Robin figure in front of him.

DSC00407.jpg

A closeup of the DCD Barbara Gordon Batgirl, and the DCD Supergirl figures. Two of my favorite DC super heroines.

DSC00408.jpg

Growing up the late 1970s and through the 1980s, I was and still am a HUGE fan of Star Trek! I have got back the original 1970s MEGO figures, and got the Playmates 12" original crew figures. Sure, not as nice as the new custom ones from nanjin on this board. But I am still glad to have them. I'm only missing Uhura's 12 inch figure from the original series crew. I'd still like to get her someday. Here's my Star Trek collection. I do have many 8" figures on the opposite wall from Star Trek II, Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Star Trek: Enterprise. They'll be shown later in this thread. They are all still M.O.C. too. Here's the Star Trek stuff on my second shelf going from left to right: The original crew of Captain James T. Kirk, Spock, Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, Lt. Hikaru Sulu in the 12" figure, and then the original MEGO, and the later Art Asylum small figures in front of the 12" figures...

DSC00431.jpg

The Playmates Star Trek 12" figures for Dr. McCoy, Sulu, ensign Pavel Chekov, and Montgomery "Scotty" Scott. Yeah, that is a smaller Robin Williams as Mork from Ork from Mork And Mindy! It's a great figure that I found years ago on eBay that was still in great shape! It came with a goofy backpack that had a pullcord that you pulled, and it said some of his lines from the show. I always enjoyed Mork. Robin Williams is one of my favorite actors and comedians. You can also see the Burger King new Star Trek movie mini "big head" figures that have voice chips in them. Also to the right of them are the small Star Trek space ships from Japan. Great detail on these tiny ships! I love them.

DSC00432.jpg

That's my 10 pictures quota for this post. More pictures to follow...

Last edited:

Okay...next is another BIG one for me! STAR WARS! Again growing up in the late 1970s and throughout the 1980s...STAR WARS was a HUGE influence on me. The first STAR WARS movie in 1977 was the first movie I recall seeing as a 6 year-old back then! It is STILL my favorite movie to this day! I got most of the Kenner and then later, Hasbro 12" figures before Sideshow got the license. I got most of the Sideshow 12" figures in my collection now too. Here's some pictures. These figures are all next to my Star Trek collection on my second big shelf.

Oh I forgot. Actually my Battlestar Galactica Apollo and Starbuck original T.V. series figures are between my Star Trek and Star Wars figures. They were made by Majestic Studios. Here's a picture...

DSC00410.jpg

Then, next are my Sideshow Raiders Of The Lost Ark exclusive Indiana Jones, and my custom Indiana Jones that I made before Sideshow released theirs. I had a lot of help with my custom Indy from customizer Mary Lacour! She doesn't post on this board, but is a great local 1/6 scale customizer from my home state of Louisiana. I have to thank her here for her custom outfit pieces such as Indy's hand-made leather bullwhip, and his jacket, molded fedora hat, shoulder bag, and relic pieces inside the bag. You can also see the Hasbro mail-away 1/6 scale gold Ark Of The Covenant in front of my Indy figures. I have the "hatless" Sideshow Indy head on top of the ark right now, and then my Hasbro 1/6 scale Yoda in front of the Ark. Next to Yoda, you can see my Hasbro 12" C-3PO, and R2-D2. Then, behind the two droids are the Sideshow Mace Windu, and Qui-Gon Jinn figures in this picture.

DSC00411.jpg

Next to Qui-Gon Jinn is my custom Hasbro 12" Boba Fett. I got a custom recast of the Jango Fett Hasbro head sculpt and painted it. I mounted it on a Dragon body, and then put the Hasbro Boba Fett outfit on the body. I think it turned out great. I like how I have Boba Fett unmasked and holding his helmet! You can see the Hasbro Jango Fett holding up his two pistols behind Boba Fett. Next to Boba Fett is a smaller Boba Fett figure from Applause. I also have another Boba Fett helmet unpainted at his feet. Boba Fett is definitely one of my favorite Star Wars characters!

DSC00412.jpg

Next to Boba Fett are the Sideshow figures for Princess Leia, "Tatooine Smuggler" Han Solo (I tried painting his eyebrows lighter and it didn't work. I'm going to paint them darker soon.), and Luke Skywalker. Next to Luke, is Leia as the bounty hunter Boushh. Behind them are the Sideshow "Darth Vader" Anakin Skywalker, the big Hasbro eletronic Darth Vader, Sideshow's Anakin Skywalker, and Sideshow's Obi-Wan Kenobi from Episode III.

DSC00413.jpg

Next to Leia as Boushh, is the HUGE Tauntaun from Kenner from The Empire Strikes Back with the Hoth Han Solo figure on it. I'd lost this set for a while, and then got it back a few years ago. It's great to have it again! It's such an AWESOME set! Wouldn't it be cool if Sideshow or even Hot Toys made it now!

DSC00414.jpg

Next is my Highlander collection from Sideshow Toys. I have both versions of Connor MacLeod and Duncan MacLeod. The "modern" and "medieval" ones. All four figures are the Sideshow exclusive versions. Here's a picture. Standing in front of the MacLeods are the DC Justice action figures modeled from Alex Ross's awesome artwork! There is from left to right: Wonder Woman, Shazam, Superman and Batman.

DSC00415.jpg

A close up of the two Duncan MacLeod figures and the Justice Shazam standing in front of them...

DSC00417.jpg

A close up of the two Connor MacLeod figures with the Justice Superman and Batman figures in front of them...

DSC00416.jpg

The only Highlander Sideshow Toys figure I am missing is the "modern" Kurgan. I still really want to get him someday soon! I'd also love to get a custom Ramirez figure. I heard someone on the board here has a custom head sculpt Sean Connery as Ramirez from the first Highlander movie?! Please let me know who it is! Thanks!

Last edited:

Thanks Patrick! :wave

I appreciate it! I'm adding more and more pictures to this thread every day. So be on the lookout for more soon! :)

Thank you ebor! I enjoy doing customs for figures of characters I've always wanted to own. Making them, and buying them from talented people here! :wave

Really nice collection :rock

Thanks! I'm getting over some bad head and chest congestion and fever. :monkey4 I've been sick the last two days. I'll post more pictures soon after I get better.

Nice collection Mike, and congrats on the new home and having your own collection room :rock

Thank you. I've been sick lately. I'll post more pictures soon after I get better.

Really nice 1:6 collection! Very variate and cool!

Sick or not I can at least post more pictures...

Here's another Shazam figure that I have. Superman is my favorite, but I still have a special place in my heart for Shazam!

DSC00420.jpg

Star Trek: The Motion Picture Admiral Kirk and Captain Spock 2-pack of action figures...

DSC00421.jpg

"Jedi" Mikey Mouse and "Darth Maul" Donald Duck I got this year from Star Wars: Star Tours at Disney World...

DSC00422.jpg

Superboy and Supergirl and Wonder Woman, Wondergirl, Aquaman, and a mini Clark Kent and Superman...

DSC00424.jpg

I'm also a BIG Elvis Presley fan, so I'm trying to get all of the McFarlane Toys action figures they made. Here's what I got so far...

"Rockabilly" Elvis from the 1950s, and the figure of him from his 1968 TV Comeback Special...

DSC00426.jpg

Elvis from the Comeback Special again, and Las Vegas Elvis in one of his white jumpsuits...

DSC00425.jpg

I'm a big fan of Bruce Campbell, especially the character Ash that he played in all 3 of the Evil Dead movies. I have the big Ash from Army Of Darkness figure with the "motion activated" voice chip, and the S-Mart Ash figure from NECA...

DSC00427.jpg

I also have the "medieval" Ash and "Evil Ash" from A.O.D. but I haven't unpacked them yet.

Next I got all of the figures for the great TV show, "LOST" made by McFarlane Toys. I still have to finish putting together their displays, but I at least have the figures on display now. The hardest one to get was Sawyer on the wooden raft. Here they are...

Left to right (front row): John Locke, Hurley, and Charlie. Back row: Left to right: Mr. Ecko, and Sun.

DSC00428.jpg

The rest of the LOST figures: Front row: Left to right: Charlie (again), Jack, and Kate. Back row: Left to right: Jin and Shannon.

DSC00429.jpg

The last LOST figure: Sawyer on the raft. No, there weren't those M&M characters (seen behind Sawyer's raft) on the island! There was enough weird stuff on there anyway!

DSC00423.jpg

Here's the new Star Trek movie U.S.S. Enterprise (on the left), and the original series U.S.S. Enterprise starships....

DSC00430.jpg

I'll arrange them better later. Sorry for them being cramped together right now.

Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus McDonald's toy figures, the Hot Toys miniature bust of Batman from Batman Begins. Behind them, is my loose Anakin/Darth Vader vs Obi-Wan Kenobi Star Wars Unleashed figures. Behind them is a Star Trek VI puzzle with great artwork from long-time Star Trek movie poster artist, Bob Peak. It was an unused movie poster concept that ended up becoming a puzzle.

DSC00438.jpg

The next shelf has the miniature Robocop figure from Kotobuyika in Japan, and the Pogo cartoon strip characters, and more of the Robocop Koto items such as a Robocop mini bust, Kane, and ED-209. Also shown are some Star Wars "bust-ups". You can see a Lt. Worf from Star Trek: T.N.G. in the upper-left corner. You can also see some Hasbro Star Wars figures. The red Emperor's Royal Guard, Biggs Darklighter in his X-Wing outfit, and Darth Vader. I'm sorry about the blurry picture. I'll replace it sooner with clearer, sharper one.

DSC00440.jpg

This picture is the right side of that same shelf. You can see more of my Star Wars "bust-ups" and in the upper-right corner, the 300th Hasbro/Kenner Star Wars action figure...Boba Fett in the special Cloud City package. Very cool!

DSC00439.jpg

A close-up of that great miniature Robocop figure from Kotobuyika in Japan. I love the iridescent coloring as his armor was in Robocop 2! Awesome!

DSC00441.jpg

On the bottom shelf. The Kotobuyika from Japan Batman, Poison Ivy and Riddler miniature statues.

DSC00442.jpg

Elvis Presley from "Jailhouse Rock" movie action figure from McFarlane Toys. I forgot to include it with my other Elvis figures above...

DSC00443.jpg

The Mary Batson "Mary Marvel" variant action figure of her in her white outfit from DC.

DSC00444.jpg

The "Man In Black" himself....Johnny Cash action figure.

DSC00445.jpg

The opened Watchmen Comedian action figure from DC Direct...

DSC00446.jpg

Last edited:
Back