Jedi Luke first 12in!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very tempted to get the Jedi Luke, I was just wondering though, if the character appears in the 12 inch line is it unlikely that we would see them done in 1/4?

That would've been a good question for yesterday's chat, but we got multiple questions about when the first figure would be announced and who it would be. :banghead

There is a chat with Matt Falls at 2:30-3:00 PM PST today, so maybe the question could be asked then.

The figure will go up between 12:00 and 18:00 Pacific Time. Now that I've said it, Shhhhhhh! Hope this helps you guys too, but remember the more that know it, the less time there is for you to get it. So I recommend keeping it fairly seceret (it is on Sideshow's site though).

Good luck and may the Force be with us all! :D

Once it goes up on Rebelscum and JediDefender, it will be all over. No secret any longer...

I think Luke will last a couple of days. No guarantees of course. I will call the order in if I have to.

Dusty said in chat last night the ES was TBD and that it should last through the weekend. But I'll be ordernig mine today none the less!:banana

Yes, I'm sure they haven't set the edition sizes on these yet - they're smart enough to see what happens over the course of the first two or three days. They might have a top end number already in mind, but they probably have some flexibility.

Michael
MWC

I expect I'll get my order in today also. It's not that I'm expecting an instant sellout but I do want to be early ordering and just not have to sweat it down the line. Maybe it will help on the shipping order too.

Jedi Luke Update

Jedi Luke Exclusive will be posted with an edition size and limited to one piece per customer and the regular offering's edition size will be listed a TBD.

I would suggest that anyone interested place your pre-orders as soon as possible for the exclusive.
Best,
Chicky

Why wasn't Luke offered to newsletter members first? I know this isn't the way every figure is handled, but it would have been nice for those of us who are dedicated fans to get a little bit of an inside edge...
I know I am just whining though,

Best of luck to everyone who wants a Luke today!

i'm not 100% happy with this figure. what's with the semi-open mouth? and the boots look like they are re-used from the red baron.

and the exclusive pistol is just lame. i guess sideshow will be releasing this same figure with an endor poncho and helmet later on?:rolleyes:

would it of been so hard to make the ultimate jedi knight luke and toss in a poncho, helmet, skull and handcuffs?

PsychoCenobite said:
Can this be ordered yet? :confused:

Looks a bit camp in that picture! :D

PsychoCenobite :banana

yea, he does look like he's saying in a lispy accent, "are yous talking toos me?" still despite my reservations about the open mouth, i just pre-ordered him. $58 including shipping....my first sideshow pre-order, despite the lame accessory.:eek:

Back