Jedi Luke first 12in!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Serg said:
(D, if this in any way starts something negative here, feel free to delete any of my posts. That's NOT what i'm after)

Trust me, I don't get any negative vibes from your posts. You're just voicing your opinion, which is what the internet is all about. And you shouldn't feel obligated to love every piece Sideshow makes just because this is a board about Sideshow products.

When I first saw the face, I went "Hmmmm." After ordering it and looking at it for awhile, it's grown on me. :)

Darth Waller, I like that pic you posted. That is the exact expression I wish the Luke figure had!! Can you see how his eyes in the movie pic have more a focused, 'determined' look?

The facial expression is right on the money if you choose to pose Luke as he appeared during the "You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookie to me.." scene, as depicted in the flash animation on the top of the product page.

But I agree; A more iconic, determined hero expression would be preferable.

glxy.jpg

FrankenFan said:
The facial expression is right on the money if you choose to pose Luke as he appeared during the "You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookie to me.." scene, as depicted in the flash animation on the top of the product page.

Maybe that's why it doesn't bother me because that's excatly how I plan to pose him.

FrankenFan said:

But I agree; A more iconic, determined hero expression would be preferable.
I wouldn't even mind the "bring captain solo and the wookie to me" look...

but THIS face... it's saying:

"What?!?! You ATE Captain Solo AND the Wookie?!?!?"
:horror

*ss*

I would rather see the expression Luke makes when he tells the Emperor that he will never turn to the dark side.

Well, preordered my regular Jedi Luke from bigbadtoystore. Their price wasn't particularly lower than Sideshow's($47) but I've dealt with them a bunch and the shipping is only $5. I preferred to deal with them because I'm familiar with their ordering procedures and they pack stuff extremely well and ship quickly, never ordered from Sideshow before(not that they're bad, I'm sure they're fine).

First 12" figure I've ordered. Probably get a few more before I actually receive Luke, definitely going to grab a Metaluna Mutant.

Back