Jedi Luke first 12in!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Got my order in!!! Check your email for a Sideshow newsflash. If you aren't subscribed to the newsletter...shame on you!

i haven't got the newsletter yet. did mara jade pull off an upset comeback?:D

tomandshell said:
Got my order in!!! Check your email for a Sideshow newsflash. If you aren't subscribed to the newsletter...shame on you!

Man! I never get my newsletter till early Saturday morning!
Damn!

Manage to bag this bad boy around 8.05 - was just passing the computer in the stages of moving some furniture when the e-mail popped up.

Looks like it's going to be a good 'un! Amazing likeness!:banana

Go to Sideshow's website, on the main page on the right hand side there is the most popular products list, Jedi Luke Exclusive is #6 last time I looked. Click on that item and it should bring you to the product page, now place an order. Easy.

screamingmetal said:
Go to Sideshow's website, on the main page on the right hand side there is the most popular products list, Jedi Luke Exclusive is #6 last time I looked. Click on that item and it should bring you to the product page, now place an order. Easy.

Interesting, doesn't show up anymore. SS is on ball stopping all these "leaks".

Chicky said:
uh uh uh. We have removed that. Newsletter members get about an hour jump on pre-orders!
Then will my order be canceled? I used that method to place my order. I received my flash email but I didn't check my email first, I just went to the Sideshow site and ordered.

Back