Jedi Luke first 12in!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I certainly could fit alot more 12" bendy arm'd dollies then I could 1/4 PF figures........hmmmmmmm............

Jesse

Of all the cool characters in the SW universe we get this? What a total waste.

There's that ROTJ theme!!! ahaha Thanks BM and s77 for the link and THAT is why I want to take a tour of Sideshow!!

And o yea that small pic is a picture of their Luke its on the front page of SS right now.

Hardcase01 said:

Yeah, since this is going to be the only SW 12" figure we're doing, I can see where you're coming from.

;)

Darklord Dave said:
Remember they want this line to last, so they won't be toploading it with principal characters. I'm betting on at least 3-4 background characters in the first 9.

they could do only main characters and keep this line going for years.

i'd love a weequay or a nute gunray, but for now, i hope the first year has only main characters.

i don't want to wait 3 years for a qui-gon or a padme or hoth snowspeeder luke.:naughty

Hardcase01 said:

their first figure had to be either luke or anakin. those two characters are STAR WARS.

i couldn't imagine them launching the line with poggle the lessor or a female tuskin raider.:google

:mwaha

Cant wait till Friday and lets not forget we wont have to wait long on Luke to be released so thats another good thing.

I couldn't think of a better figure to start the line with - great choice sideshow! I hope Anakin from episode III is not far behind.

So is Luke being released around January? If so, great!

That is a cool article. I also have noticed the severed limbs. I love 'em. I've ordered every severed head and arm so far. I hope well get more like a Jango Fett head, etc.

Is it Friday yet? :eek:

I will so be buying Luke. I can't wait to hold him in my hands.
My favorite Character as the first 12 inch

I am in 1/6 heaven

here's the deal...

....Lukes been done. SSt has some of the best and brightest sculptors & designers in the business and are capable of giving us some truly exceptional figures that have never ever been done before.Ever... But we get Luke. :banghead

When I saw the choices for the EU contest, I was excited to see some lesser known but still cool figures as options. I'm sure little luke will be just swell, but I'd really like to see something different/new/unique.

Dexter Jettster Now that'd be a cool action figure in 1/6th! best damn character in the movies.

I am really happy to see that Luke is the first figure out of the gate. I think that the expanded universe poll was to see who, of so many background and oft-neglected characters, should be made. That is to say that the stranger and more unique (and for some, visually interesting) denizens of the SW universe will be coming, hopefully mixed judiciously in with headline characters to keep the line alive for many years to come. I think that Luke is a great headline figure, and a way to get us the first Sideshow 1/6 lightsaber. We could've gotten floppy hat "I want to go to toschii station and bu some power converters!" Luke, but I think this way we get the hero of the original trilogy and a Jedi to boot. I was surprised that it wasn't Vader, since the whole series his story, and I would be curious what the Sideshow price point will be for armored figures. I can only imagine that Vader, Troopers, Fett, Grevious, will have a slightly higher price point due to the amount of unique manufacture. I can't wait to order Luke on Friday!!!
:banana :banana :banana :lightsabe :banana :banana :banana

Just saw your post on Jexter Dettster, and I wanted to let you know that one of the funniest rants I have ever heard was from a friend, irate at the concept of a 50's style diner in the star wars universe, and that Dexter belongs as a replacement to Mel on the TV show Alice. I had never laughed so hard, as someone was so angry over this! That being said, Dexter would need a voice chip, to say "Kamino Sabre Dart, hmmm..." and "Cloners, Damn good ones." I would even get one as a gift for my friend:D

Back