Jedi Luke first 12in!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slave Leia? I seriously doubt, unless they have a new seamless female body!
But I really want a Leia as Endor solder. and an Emperor, and a Lando Skiff Guard! :drool
I hope they don't make Endor Han before ANH Han, that would be a huge blunder.

PT, I'd like Darth Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan ROTS, and one of the Trade Federation alien guys.

Didn't think I'd be on borad for these, but from what I read in chat today from Brant, I'm definitely going to be picking some up!

glxy.jpg

Viking28 said:
Here's my pick for PT: Maul, Anakin(ROTS),Obi (ROTS), Clone Trooper, Qui Gon

i agree with all except the clone trooper. it would be really cool, but i bet all the armor will make sideshow hold off for now.

i bet a version of padme will be in there instead.

Yes the info is from the chat with Brant. There will be a exclusive Luke and price for him is 49.99(dont know if that is the exclusive luke price). One of the set of hands will be blaster damaged hand!

Your probley right Sack it most likely will be Padme instead a clone trooper.

Jedi Luke? Oh well, they can't all be winners. Can't wait to see what they choose from the PT. Many more interesting design choices to choose from there.

Viking28 said:
Your probley right Sack it most likely will be Padme instead a clone trooper.

when they do make the clones, i hope they don't do like hasbro did and just make one episode 3 version. with paint and helmet variations, the possibilities are endless.:banana

...and all the clones have to have removable helmets with the temura morrison head. :joy

Ahh man need to ask if the Clone Troopers will have a high edition number so people will have a chance to get more than one and if there will be a battle damaged ones.

pitchin said:
are these going to have an edition size like other SS 12" figures or open edition?

they're gonna do like master replicas and only make 100 of each figure and have the pre-order while everyone is away from their computers.:horror

i bet they'll make 7500 to 10,000 of each figure.:cool:

I imagine the exclusive would be one of those nine sets of hands. That is a whole bunch, and different for sideshow to have alternate hands. Other than the hands, I can't think of what the exclusive could be. Endor poncho maybe?

How can you have half RotJ and half PT if there are nine figures? Or is that nine other figures?

My guesses:

RotJ
Luke
Vader
Emperor
Royal Guard (since Kir didn't win, or at least I don't think he did)
Boba Fett

PT
Darth Maul
Qui-Gon
Anakin
Obi-wan
Jango Fett (would have a lot of reuse left over from Boba)

Remember they want this line to last, so they won't be toploading it with principal characters. I'm betting on at least 3-4 background characters in the first 9.

1/2 and half

Before you lock in your votes - I believe I said roughly half are prequel trilogy, and half classic trilogy.

For some reason I thought you said ROTJ theme for the OT half. O well cant wait!

Buttmunch said:
I imagine the exclusive would be one of those nine sets of hands. That is a whole bunch, and different for sideshow to have alternate hands. Other than the hands, I can't think of what the exclusive could be. Endor poncho maybe?
The blaster he shoots at Jabba with or the handcuffs he's wearing when he first meets the Emperor would also be good candidates.

Oh, 1/2 and 1/2 make much more sense. I couldn't figure out why there were going to be so many RotJ figures in one year. Vader is pretty much the same throughout the films so he could be from any film.

A Palpatine figure with changable hands and head could count for both. Normal face and hands for Darth Sidious (I and II) and deformed head and hands for (III IV V VI) and a set of lightning hands and a cane would finish him off nicely.

Brant (that is so weird to me since I don't know anyone besides me named Brant), will other figures be announced (besides the EU figure) on Friday? Or are you guys going to stick to the usual and we won't know until there is a pre-order or preview up?

Woo...nine Figures A Year...this Is Going To Cost A Lot.... But Who Cares !!!!!! I Will Own The Whole Goddamn Collection!!!!!!

From Rebelscum:

-It will come with two lightsabers. One ignited, one not.
-There will be a SS exclusive with an unknown extra accessory.
-Sideshow's head looks more like Mark Hamill than Medicoms.

More information: Yoda is not coming in the first year. The first year was to have a ROTJ theme, but it turned out they had more prequel characters than ROTJ characters. There will be 8 or 9 figures in the first year. The figures will come with features such as leather belts, opening pouches, and detailed accessories. The price will reflect that, at $50 a pop for most figures. Luke will cost $49.99. He comes with 5 different hand styles.

Here is a link to the page which supposedly has a small pic of the face on the bottom of the page:
https://threads.rebelscum.com/showf...page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#1499133

Back