JAWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figuremaster Les said:
YEAH! Oh...yeah...

It's big! It's bad! It's IN DA HOUSE!!!!

Jawsinhouse1.jpg

View from my computer...ahhh...basking in his glory!
JAWSview1.jpg

Get you some!

More Brucey goodness to come!
Good luck all! Hope your's arrive soon!

Congrats Les and to all "Bruce-sters" out there who have been waiting soooo loooooong, damn, that bad boy looks BIG!

Congrats Figuremaster and indeed everyone else that has there`s already.

Damn, I hate having to wait them extra weeks. :banghead :banghead

Jair said:
some areas are very smooth to the touch, others are a bit rough, like a fine grade of sandpaper

Actually, you just described the skin of a shark!

Congrats Les! You're probably the biggest JAWS fan I know of so this must be awesome.

I'd love to hear what you think of Bruce in hand. And please, more pictures... more, more, more. I must live vicariously at the moment.

MORE BRUCE! MORE BRUCE!

I got more.... :D

Here's the tail section...(Those are 12" binders on the right there!)
brucetail.jpg

and in proximity to my computer...yeah, that's my wallpaper and you can see the poster there...all JAWS...all the time...always has it been thus...
Brucework.jpg

With my new Hot Toys Vasquez figure for scale...she's right beside that head!
BruceVas.jpg

My custom 1977 Darth Vader drops by to welcome the new member of the Figuremaster's Fold...
BruceVader.jpg

And in a really cool discovery, a 7" DCD Bruce Wayne Batman figure, IN SCALE WITH BRUCE, greets the new fella...it's BRUCE MEETS BRUCE! :lol Sorry, had to do that!
BruceBruce.jpg

That's all of that for now.

He is HUGE!
And the papers, all 17 by 22 of them are flat in the box and thin! Be careful unloading that refrigerator box it comes in!!! You'll know when it's delivered! No lost packages here!

Hope there are more recipients soon!
This is great!

Back to my shark....
:D

Nice Les, and close to as nice is that Vasquez repaint... looks awesome, way better than the production!

Bruce #191 is here! what a wonderful thing to come home to after a long day at work. Beautiful Sideshow, absolutely freakin' beautiful! :monkey5 Hell, even my wife loves it!!! Thank you Sideshow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grunson - I really dig your display area - gonna have to rig me something like that.

Grim Jim! Now, you too are a possessor of greatness!
Share the love!

I forgot to mention mine is 118 of 250.

I wonder who got number, like, 12 or some other lower numbers?
Be interesting to see.

Nice pix Les, that thins is pretty damn big!!! I really like the Vader/Bruce pic. It looks like Vaders reaching out to pet him:lol....

You are right Les, to own one of these is to be a possesor of greatness! It is really outstanding! And it really is Bruce, not some generic Great White. I love it!

I'll try to shoot some pics of him soon!

carbo-fation said:
Congrats Les, great pics!! :D By the way, where did you get that Godzilla in the back??

LOL! Wow Carbo-fation, what keen eyes you have!
Godzilla...ok, segway for just a sec...

That is a RARE 13" Tsukuda 1993 Godzilla Vs MechaGodzilla G, my second fave G flick, and my second fave Godzilla suit, both after numero uno. He cost me a kid I think...snif...I hear from him in letters often...sniff... But seriously, that and the MG I got are AWESOME figure kits.
Thanks for noticing! (can this site support a Godzilla thread???)

And now we return you to our regularly scheduled broadcast....
"....ahhh, Chief Brody! I see ya got your rubbers!..."

:D

Figuremaster Les said:
(can this site support a Godzilla thread???)

Maybe not, but it should. I just picked-up the Gojira DVD set yesterday... f'n awesome!

And my Medicom Godzilla is one of my personal faves!

Forgot one more JAWS to da House greeting image...:D

You've heard of Jack & Jill?
How 'bout, JACK & JAWS!

JawsJack.jpg

I can hear him now, (in best Karloff voice...) "Friend?...Friend?"

God, that thing's big!
Anybody else get one yet?!?!?!
Gruson??? I wanna see your's in that display man! :lol

Last edited:
Man, that looks NICE Les..... I am so envious!!!

Mine won't be here for at least 2 months... Have to finish the FLEXPAY cycle... :monkey2

But man is that gonna be worth it when he arrives.... He looks sick!! :D

I am sad for your wait my fellow painter fella you...
BUT, it will be a sweet day when you get him.

Note: he is HEAVY!!!! My god he is heavy!
This is NOT a toy! :lol

I thought by now, some more members might have one in though...maybe it's just a bit too soon yet.

Figuremaster Les said:
I thought by now, some more members might have one in though...maybe it's just a bit too soon yet.
tomorrow!!

... and he's shipping to my work, but Im off tomorrow. Im gonna have to sneak in somehow to pick him up. If somebody sees me I'll never make it back home.
.. time to dust off the ol ninja outfit :cool:

Back