JAWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kain4521 said:
If he sang that to his wife she might tell him she want's half.:lol

Well if your wife leaves you over your collectibles, she may take half, but it won't be the half you care about cuz that's what drove her away and she'll want no part of it, there's the secret to winning in a divorce, just make all of your assets collectibles and then if she splits, you come out on top, king of the hill. (Not that I wish divorce on anyone, I like making jokes and just found this to be good material.)

I had a slight scare today, I had Bruce sent to my office so I'd be sure someone could sign for him, and FedEx has a standard drop off time at my company, and a FedEx truck came but it was regarding something else and no Bruce, which worried me. A few hours later a different truck came and apparently had vehicle troubles, but I have bruce now and I haven't had him out of the box too long, but right away, BEAUTIFUL, everything I could hope for, I am so pleased with him. Mat Falls, Terry Wermser, Anthony Mestas, and Tom Gilliland all deserve a very big thanks and congratulations on this piece. Not only is Bruce a great collectible, but a great love an care for his look has clearly gone into this and there could be no better a representation to capture his image in 3D form forever. I've wanted a "Bruce" great white for 13 years, and have attempted to make my own on several occassions and sought out any merchandise that would come close, and finally, I have one, and it's everything I've hoped for all these years.

I got mine today, and I LOVE it, but it has a paint flaw on its left side:

p9110023smalltn1.jpg

p9110022smallsg9.jpg

It's going back for a replacement.:monkey2

Sorry 'bout that elwood, but it does look amazing! Try to be patient my friend and all will turn out well. :D

It is an amazing piece, I feel it's true about every Sideshow piece, you have to see it in person to take in it's glory. In certain lighting, you'd swear it was the same texture/material as the movie robot, not a solid statue. If I had known it would be this amazing I would have paid twice it's price.

Thanks,

This piece really surprised me.

I knew I was going to like it a lot but it's even better than I imagined.

Gruson said:
exactly

FINALLY got to open mine today. #76
absolutely love it. only issue I need to clear up is that my prints were all crumpld on one corner when packing. Pretty good too.
hopefully SS can just send me a new set.

SS's Bruce is an instant classic

Gruson said:
Thanks,

This piece really surprised me.

What's the ES on the regular edition? The SS website still lists it as TBD.

elwood49 said:
What's the ES on the regular edition? The SS website still lists it as TBD.

No idea. There is not a number on the base or the box...

Does that mean the regular edition is not officially limited, or will they announce the ES when they stop producing?

Back