JAWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
Just got mine in today! #18 out of 250. Will post pics tomorrow! Great piece, a must have for anyone!! :D

Wow carbo, #18 , congratulations bro. :D

Yeah, really!
I'd love to see if a #18 has a better paint than a number 116...
Do you reckon they are painted in order????

Congrats on that though.

Figuremaster Les said:
Yeah, really!
I'd love to see if a #18 has a better paint than a number 116...
Do you reckon they are painted in order????

Congrats on that though.

Thanks guys! The name plate on mines has scratch, but I don't know if i want to return it or not!

these are my prints :monkey2
Ive heard back that my issue has been sent to Amy, but no word of official replacements yet.

JawsPrints.jpg

Occ, if you plan to frame these, then the bend in them will be negligible once framed. I would hang on to them and just frame them up.

Your shark looks cool though. :D

Figuremaster Les said:
Occ, if you plan to frame these, then the bend in them will be negligible once framed. I would hang on to them and just frame them up.
hey man ssshhhhh.. edit your post, im trying to get replacements :lol

Woohoo. I got my exclusive Jaws maquette (#51/250) via Fed-Ex yesterday, then went to the mall today and scored the McFarlane 3D Jaws poster at Spencers! It's been a great week for me! :chew

Just got this in today....it's going to be placed on a table in the movie room when i get a chance (in front of a framed Jaws movie poster). Bruce is huge and the box it came in...well I don't no where to put it. I'm going to keep it on this table until my wife gets in...I think it'll freak her out once she gets home from work and see's a shark in the living room....:rotfl

Picture415.jpg

I got my Bruce on Monday. I knew this sucker was big but you can't really appreciate the size until you pull it out for yourself. :cool:

Those all look great! I like seeing the variant paints on each one.
Toastybuffoon, your's looks cool with the 3-D poster there with it.

What are some of your issue numbers? Just curious.

Just for fun, reckon the line "I think we're gonna need a bigger boat!" is appropo here....and yes, that looks to be a real white shark....

Needabiggerboat000.jpg

I hope for that man's sake that that is a very clever photoshop job! :D

You know, I remember my dad and I went Kayaking off of Catalina years back and we learned a few days late a pretty good sized white shark was caught very near to where we were...always spooked me a little.

WOW, what shark
Trev

Back