Jason Voorhees – Terror of Crystal Lake Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though 3 is certainly iconic Jason, am I the only one here that would kill for a part 7 PF?

I think the last one was beautifully done but passed because it was fvj.

No. That's my favorite Jason as well. I think with Hodder's build and all the details, that would certainly make for one kickass PF. :rock:rock:rock

Im gonna cancel my ex order. You guys talked me out of it with all the hating and it is a little too graphic looking as it should be.

I like the way the print turned out. I wasn't interested initially, but it's looking pretty good. Also, I'd love a Jason 7 PF as well.

Last edited:
I'm asking for the moon here but I'd be happy with Jason from 3/4/7 and the remake. I can't wait until this thing ships. I'll add it to my Voorhees statue collection.

Good morning!

I know I am going against the flow but i Loved this figure and the base looks sick! My wife hated the base what makes me wanting to buy it even more :nana:
I know it is not what the hardcore fans wanted but for a guy like me that does not collect Horror figures and does not like any horror movies BUT the Jason ones it looks GREAT!
Mine is ordered and i cannot wait untill it gets here! :clap

Later guys

Good morning!

I know I am going against the flow but i Loved this figure and the base looks sick! My wife hated the base what makes me wanting to buy it even more :nana:
I know it is not what the hardcore fans wanted but for a guy like me that does not collect Horror figures and does not like any horror movies BUT the Jason ones it looks GREAT!
Mine is ordered and i cannot wait untill it gets here! :clap

Later guys

DITTO guy!:clap:goodpost:

The term EX or Fail only applies to products that arent art prints. A switch out head yes!! A 8.5 x 11 print that the statue was based off that remains in the box it came in is a FAIL

I personally think the old concept sketch print looked better than the finished print they now are giving.

I'm not especially a horror fan either, but this statue looks so gross..
and I like the pose and the details and of course two heads for the regular with only LE1000. Great!!

ps. Hope the paintjob matches the pictures..

People have no interest on this. I think this Statue is really a big mistake. It s on the 3rd page already.
It is a shame! So much potential! :mad:
I am still getting it but most of hard core fans despises it.

Back