Jason part VII shuffles home - PICS ADDED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thanks!

so im not the only one Gruson!! thats EXACTLY what i thought and i watched it again and we're right!

Glad I'm not the only who thought this as well......take a peak............Larry

TREETRIMMER.jpg

Thank you Larry! That is a perfect picture.

I was expecting THAT tree trimmer. How could Sideshow miss something like this?!?!

and why use the small body yet again for Jason? This could have been the best Jason yet. Oh well.

That was what I was expecting too. The tree trimer he did come with is cool though as well. Just another reason Sideshow needs to put pics of the exclusive accessory up when the item first goes for pre-order.

Well then we want a weed wacker with the next Jason :D Weed wackers can cut down small trees so it could have been a minature tree trimmer.

The Weed Whacker would've been cool to have, I would of preferred that more then the Tree Trimmer.

I think he used a weed wacker in part 9? It is the film of the next Jason figure (I think it was pt.9 because Jason X (10) was the one after). Too bad it isn't coming with one. Oh well, maybe the next one.

The tree trimmer is pretty cool though.

He used the weed whacker in part 7 to kill Dr. Crews
here are the deaths in Part 9 Jason Goes To Hell
Coroner - eats Jason's heart and becomes possessed
Coroner's Assistant - Autopsy probe in the back of the neck, face pushed through a metal grating
FBI Agent #1 - pencil through his spinal cord (offscreen)
FBI Agent #2 - fingers through his skull (offscreen)
Alexis - slashed up with a straight razor
Deborah - stabbed through the back with a barbed wire spike ripped in half
Lou - head crushed (offscreen)
Edna - head slammed in car door
Josh - possessed by Jason, shot in head and impaled with poker, later melts away
David - head bashed against faucet (cut from theatrical prints)
Diana - knife-sharpening pole in back
Robert Campbell - possessed by Jason, later shot in head, run over with car, impaled on a barbecue skewer
Officer Ryan - head bashed against a locker
Officer Mark and Officer Brian - heads bashed together
Ward - arm broken, falls dead through the diner doors
Diner Patron (plaid shirt) - crushed onto diner counter
Shelby - burned to death on a deep-fat fryer and grill
Joey B. - face bashed in
Vicki - impaled on a barbecue skewer, head crushed
Randy - possessed by Jason, later his neck is severed with a machete
Creighton Duke - bearhugged to death by Jason.

Maybe it was pt. 7. Only 1 machete kill in part 9? Thats not very Jasonlike. 21 deaths in one film? Whoa, I thought a VH1 slasher special said that Freddy Vs Jason had the heighest body count in a single slasher movie and I'm pretty sure it wasn't that high. Either way, Jason is the body count king.

The tree trimmer should have been a gas powered version with a "circular" blade! That is what he used in part 7 (movie) and what I was expecting.

Ok peeps I just watched Friday the 13th part 7 for the first time and the TREE TRIMMER that is included with the exclusive is in the movie. If you have seen the movie he uses the tree trimmer to kill the mother of the girl who has the mind powers, he sticks it through the back of her while she is being held by the doctor. So sideshow has it right!;)

Good call One of Nine, I forgot about that....it's been a while!

Thanks, after watching the movie I can say that the head sculpt, outfit and bodysuit are right on! Only thing that is different has been mentioned and that is the body is too skinny.

wish my teeth were as bright and shiney white as this sucker's. wonder if he uses brush-ups?

My Jason came a few days ago. Just about the best one yet. One thing though the mask was a bit bent in the plastic holder. Should bend out with some hot water.

I can't wait. I get mine tomorrow, Sat. 9/24. Jason VII and Freddy from FvsJ are the only two Modern Horror figures I have. I still need to get Leatherface and Micheal Myers. Does anyone have any SS Micheal Myers pics or review? Thanks.

Jason came home this morning and I'm glad I got him. This is one tough looking figure. Thanks SSTC!

grant666uk said:
Got my shipping notice about 5 days ago. Still nothing. Anyone in the UK got there Jason yet ??

My Jason arrived a few days ago. Excellent figure but was overcharged and the box was crumpled.

Back