• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iron Man Comi EXC, Medi Alchemist, Wolverine Comiquette EXC, SS Term, Stealth IM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookeylama

Super Freak
Reaction score
9/22 added Medicom Full Metal Alchemist 12" figures

prices reduced for the next few days, then off to eBay.

8/24/2010 LOWERED PRICES!!
8/25/10 added Sideshow 12" Terminator T-800, Sarah Connor, & T-1000Exclusive customs. complete w/ boxes
8/30/10 lowered many prices
9/3 added Sideshow Nazi Kroenen and Jason Friday 13th part 7 exc

Payment through Paypal as "Gift" or please add 3% for fees. All prices include shipping in the continental USA unless otherwise stated. I will ship worldwide but please contact for a shipping quote. All items have all original packaging & accessories unless otherwise noted. Multiple purchases receive discounts. i've got great feedback on lotsa boards (Freaks, OSW, MWD, GTZ) and at eBay. ask if ya want links.
Thanks for lookin!

Statues:

Sideshow Original Iron Man Exclusive Comiquette - $979. in perfect shape. never displayed. checked for damage and for photos to show it's not a fake. got this straight from Sideshow when they first came out. Has all original packaging, art box, gray foam, & brown shipper w/ original shipping label with my name and address on it. Sideshow was also nice enough to recently send me a copy of my original invoice, since I’ve changed PCs since then. So I have documentation from SS. Even still has the Sideshow catalog inserted in the foam packing! More info & pics below.

Sideshow Stealth Iron Man comiquette - $469 SOLD. no paint damage like the usual ones. displayed for short time behind glass. More info & pics below. All packaging and shipper.

Wolverine Exclusive Comiquette - $489 shipped. never displayed. No chips. Head’s are great. Middle claw on right hand isn't fully straight, but it's only off a bit. Base has couple small spots that look like someone touched it before paint was dry. It’s hard to photograph as it really only shows when light hits it just right. still has the Sideshow catalog inserted in the foam packing! More info & pics below.

12” 1/6th scale figures:

Medicom EP 3 Revenge of the Sith Darth Vader - $129SOLD Has all packaging. box in great shape. NO SUIT PEELING OR TEARING. added authentic Medicom ankle extenders to make Vader taller. Now he fits in much better w/ other 1/6 scales! About the same height as SS Anakin. Extenders can be easily removed. just pop of the boots and take them off, and he's stock again. i also placed some padding (tissue) under his shoulder armor to give him a more square shouldered & muscular appearance. again, easily removed it you want. just pull it out.

Many of these have problems with the pleather shiny part of the suit peeling off. THIS ONE IS FINE!
i'm told (not sure as I’ve not had another to compare) it is missing a very tiny piece that goes on the tip of the lightsaber for when the ignited blade is not inserted. this was missing when i got it. edit: 9/16 i'm no longer including a Sideshow Star Wars stand. i need it lol

Sideshow Metaluna Mutant MIB - $55.SOLD MIB NEW never opened

Sideshow Dead Security Guard MIB - $90.00. SOLD MIB NEW never opened! great box and includes brown shipper!

Marvel Studios Blade – $46 loose but I think complete w/ all guns & accessories. Weapons include 2 mini machine guns, shotty, double bladed throw thing. 4 stakes. Sword in back of coat, but sword blade broke at hilt. blade glued back to hilt and is sturdy (Plastic Weld).. you'd probably want to replace it anyway because the sword is hugely over sized. Pics below
Marvel Studio’s Blade-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Marvel Studios soldier Wolverine – $35 loose but I think complete.
Marvel Studios Soldier Wolverine-

Sea International Zero Metal Defense Capsule Bai Bing Trooper – $75 rare Bai Bing Trooper figure. these guys were notorious for having their ankle & wrist pegs snap. my ankle snapped right out of the box, so i replaced the body w/ a much better Dragon body (has Yul Brynner head!!). and the original hands fit the new body great. the old body could not hold any pose because of the weight of the heavy armor but as u can see in the photo (below posts) , the new body has tight joints and can hold a pose nicely. original body & feet also included!! also has the sticker sheet which hasn't been used. comes w/ original packaging, but maybe not the useless clear packing unless I can figure a way to ship.
ZMDC Bai Bing Trooper

Sea International ZMDC KUSA trooper Clear - $52 MIB brand new

CY Girl Harley Alt CG 07 - $134. New in unopened shipper
CY Girl Electra CG-12 – $105. Rare. new unopened

CY Girl Midori Jin Roh Kerberos Panzer (German Grey)- $150complete in box. As w/ all CY Girls, accessory tray has been cut to get to the pieces (the pistol magazine is inside the pistol! It’s too small to let rattle around in the box). displayed behind glass. All joints tight. Comes w/ extra head to use when displaying with all head gear, because the cloth mask bleeds black REALLY bad. You will NOT want to use the Midori head or you’ll ruin it. also , according to what I’ve learned from others of these I’ve owned or checked, both hoses are supposed to be factory glued to the back tank. 1 hose has come loose but it just pops onto the male/female end of the tank (see pic below). I almost glued it back, but it actually works better not glued because when u pose the head (the hoses attach to the face mask) it allows the hose some give, so the head poses better. If you really want it attached, a tiny drop of glue should do it . I wouldn’t try to remove the other hose tho as they appear fragile. Also apparently Takara had meant to include sticker decals to customize these. I’ve owned 3 Midoris and seen others and only 1 actually had the sticker sheet. This one has papers in Japanese (instructions?) but no stickers. You wouldn’t use’em anyway because they look goofy and would hurt resale since there are different decals, and someone might wanna use something different than you did. Whew, sorry for long description but I like to be upfront on everything.

SIDESHOW TERMINATOR 12"ERS! buy all 3 for $130 shipped!!

Sideshow 12" Arnold T2 Terminator T-800 - $79.
Sideshow Exclusive T2 Terminator (w/ rosebox). basically the COMPLETE Exclusive T-800 Arnold with Hot Toys bod, Hot Toys bloody gloved hands, leather boots & custom tweaks PLUS the original Sideshow stuff & an extra Big Boy body (all original packaging, EXCLUSIVE ROSEBOX, cigar, guns, stand, poolstick, original boots, socks, shirt & SS Big Boy body, retail & shipping box.)
Arnie does have a small paint chip at base of neck from me getting the head off (see slideshow. last pic). easily fixed. just can't find my fle___one paint. I JUST WANT THE BUYER TO BE AWARE OF IT.
CHANGES:
Hot Toys body with feet (this makes a WORLD of difference)
Hot Toys Terminator torn/bloody gloves
under garment bodysuit for bulk
real p/leather boots (DID i think)
new more accurate color T shirt
all zippers have been worked on
coat side flaps had a tendency to stick out. double sided taped. can be removed
glasses shaped to fit better
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
all original packaging and is complete. EXCLUSIVE ROSEBOX, cigar, guns, stand, poolstick, original boots, socks, shirt & SS Big Boy body, retail & shipping box. the shipping box is especially nice. rarely see one not beat up. the neck is a tad loose on the fig, but it's still on tight and holds any pose that it should.
it won't just fall off. it's not coming off unless you pull it off.
HERE'S A SLIDESHOW OF T-800 & SARAH. lotsa pics
https://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/Mookeylama/forumlistings/?albumview=slideshow
NEW PHOTO LINK! https://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/Mookeylama/forumlistings/
Sideshow Sarah Connor Exclusive custom -
$55 SOLD
+ shipping
Sideshow's exclusive Sarah Connor from T2. this is the complete figure with everything that originally comes with it...BUT has also had some great custom tweaks. a new body that has no joints at the arms. they bend and are pretty versatile. i think it's a BBI (LAPD SOMMERS?) body. the legs, torso, ect are still jointed like normal and offer great articulation. the original molded plastic boots have also been changed out for leather ones w/ real laces. you still get all the original Sideshow stuff, even the body.

Sideshow Exclusive T-1000 - $60 complete and all original. all packaging and shipping box.

Sideshow Nazi Kroenen- $210. SOLD complete w/ accessories and box. the box has lots of tiny shallow scratches on the front. really only see them much when light hits a certain way. a kitten we had got loose and into the storage area i was keeping the box at. and it chose to use it as a scratch post lol. it was so young tho it could barely scratch. odd story i know

Sideshow Exclusive Friday the 13th part VII (7) Jason - SOLD $115 complete w/ all accessories and box. box has shelf wear.

Medicom Full Metal Alchemist Alphonse AND Elric - $500. Mint in box. both figures as a set. will not split up.

Last edited:
Re: Comiquettes: Iron Man Exc, Wolverine, Stealth IM, & 1/6!

Sideshow Original Iron Man Exclusive Comiquette - in perfect shape. got this straight from Sideshow when they first came out. Has all original packaging and the brown shipper w/ original shipping label with my name and address on it. Sideshow was also nice enough to recently send me a copy of my original invoice, since I’ve changed PCs since then. So I have documentation from SS.

[/URL]

Last edited:
Re: Comiquettes: Iron Man Exc, Wolverine, Stealth IM, & 1/6!

Sideshow Stealth Iron Man Comiquette
no damage like others I’ve seen! . as you folks know, the vast majority of these had paint scuffs, scratches, and/or chips on Iron Man. usually his back, spine, hips, pelvis, or knuckles. this one has none of that on the Iron Man itself. it looks awesome. no paint scratches, and knuckles are perfect. this is one of the replacements from the 2nd batch. i've looked it over and see no flaws on Iron Man OR the top of the base. those parts look fine. all lights work perfectly. no flickering. new batteries included taped to the outer foam packaging (not in the statue itself).
006edg.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
008nb.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
010yu.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
003rj.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
009xuh.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

But it does have a few scratches on the UNDER side of the base. they're shallow and in a small, confined section.
016hn.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
014kc.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

VERY rare to find this statue in this gooda shape overall.
\ will ship worldwide but it'll be more. contact for shipping quote please.

Last edited:
Re: Comiquette GRAILS: Iron Man EXC, Wolverine EXC, Stealth IM, & 1/6!

May I remind you to please only 'bump' your thread ONCE in a 24hr period.
Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

sorry about that. didn't realize it was within 24. will do

free bee bump since you cant for 24

hey thank you Ash! you rock. lowered prices and added stuff too. come on folks. buy sumpin. these medical bills are beatin us down

Re: Comiquette GRAILS: Iron Man EXC, Wolverine EXC, Stealth IM, & 12" figures!

i am thinking of buying the sim instead of the iron man maquette..hmmm....

Re: Comiquette & 1/6! Nazi Kroenen, Jason 7, Iron Man EXC, Wolverine EXC, Stealth IM

Out of curiousity, why do you keep deleting your posts in this thread?

Re: Comiquette & 1/6! Nazi Kroenen, Jason 7, Iron Man EXC, Wolverine EXC, Stealth IM

i like it clean. i hate looking thru someones thread and having to wade through lotsa bumps or other inconsequential stuff to get to relevant info like price drops, updates, additions, ect. of course i keep a log of sorts on the top of the front page for most updates so i suppose i don't need to delete anything to keep the newer updates readily visible. but still, it just looks cleaner to me. i saw others do it and it seemed like a good idea. OCD at it’s best I suppose!

Back