Japanese HT Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered this. The helmet makes it look more like the original Predator from the first movie.

I ordered this. I actually left a class I am taking for my Masters just to check the newsletter because I had a feeling it'd be up for order and since the class was right next to the computer lab....this is my first Predator figure and I can't wait!! :rock

I like the smooth one because its look reminds me a little bit of the Celtic helmet.

I just noticed it doesn't have the frickin laser beam on it's shoulder. That part I don't like.

For Jedi Mike and Dark Artist, this looks like a great piece to jump in at. Alien head on a stick... cool helmet design... asymetrical armor configuration...

I don't see that rocket launcher weapon thing the Predators use on it's shoulder or am I just blind.

Its right there one his left shoulder.
63172_press01-001.jpg

KamenGuyver said:
This guy was sold out silently.....

Bah, I forgot about this. Just curious, even though this is labeled as AvP, is this version meant to represent the original Predator? Or do you think that HT will eventually make a Predator from the original film? That is the only one that I'm really interested in.

No, actually BOTH Preds are seen in the film! The one holding the Alien trophy is the Japanese exclusive and the Sideshow version is standing on the temple in daylight:

predator.jpg
predator2.jpg
predator3.jpg

I ordered both but I have to cancel one of them. I was going to only get the Sideshow one but then somebody said it looked like the original Predator so I was torn between the two. I kinda like the Sideshow one better but I can't decide.

Back