Japanese HT Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
So will SS be getting the one with the throne as well??? :confused:

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20168&cat=0&page=
Sideshow said in their production blog:
If you look closely, you may see a couple of new Hot Toys figures that we will be distributing soon….
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=2507
One of them was the Elder and throne statue. The other two are the Terminator Endoskeleton and the Grid Alien.
2006XmasToyFes10.jpg

lcummins said:
But we just got this Elder which is in the picture and they said a "couple" so can we be sure?
Don't know. A couple usually means two. And that Elder pictured is exactly like Sideshow's exclusive Ancient Elder Predator; the one that will ship next month.

The one on the throne isn't a figure.

But a Grid alien's a-coming and the Exoskeleton, too, it looks like. :D

lcummins said:
It is listed as a "plastic statue kit" on Toy Square... isn't that the same as the rest of the Pred's?

No,It`s a New line of plastic statues.:cool:

011807japanpred_01.jpg

011807japanpred_02.jpg
011807japanpred_03.jpg

This helmet reminds me of a trilobite. Pretty sure it's the SS figure's though.

EDIT: thanks hydrobud! :D

Last edited:
I ordered one. I hope I can keep the order.
Yep that's the unique Japanese version and not the Sideshow exclusive they previewed, both the Helmet and gauntlets are different.

I hear ya, screamingmetal. Late 1st Quarter... I was really hoping for 2nd to 3rd Quarter.

Thanks for heads up King Darkness. It's already at Low Quantity. Had I waited 'til I got my newsletter later... who knows...

gdb said:
I hear ya, screamingmetal. Late 1st Quarter... I was really hoping for 2nd to 3rd Quarter.

Thanks for heads up King Darkness. It's already at Low Quantity. Had I waited 'til I got my newsletter later... who knows...
They only have a hundred of them so it was Low Quantity to begin with.
1st Quarter will be a b!tch. Both this Japanese exclusive, the SSC exclusive Preds, and the Exclusive Brown Alien are shipping around the same time as the Rebel Trooper three pack. I've got a bad feeling about this. :monkey2

Back