Jamie's Hot Toys/Enterbay collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol Probably not.

I'm not sure about that guy though, looks like he has kids and his relationship status is "married" worth a shot though.

I thought maybe it was his Uncle or something...I sent a message anyways, fingers crossed!

PS, Joker shipped this morning- should be getting him in 6-10 days :D I'm such a Joker nerd, I can't get enough! And I cannot wait until 2.0 Joker comes out! And EB 1/4 Joker! Ahhhhh! :panic:

Sweet man, I think I'm going to avoid the 1/4 stuff. Can't wait to see what HT has in store for the 2.o though.

Rooted hair!:monkey4

423d8_ORIG-u_mad.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

I just don't think HT can pull it off. Half the custom sculpts I see on here would look even better if it wasn't for the rooted hair. Most people like it, I just don't.

I'm hoping for the face swapping feature like we saw on jack. And I wan't it to be a nurse J.

:rotfl:rotfl

I just don't think HT can pull it off. Half the custom sculpts I see on here would look even better if it wasn't for the rooted hair. Most people like it, I just don't.

I'm hoping for the face swapping feature like we saw on jack. And I wan't it to be a nurse J.

Hmm...the face swapping feature would be nice as well. Fingers crossed for Nurse J, they have no reason to redo BR Joker- it's perfect IMO.

As for accessories, I'm hoping for a pencil, broke pool sticks, knife in his boot, etc. I think Hot Toys will also go for some elaborate stand, probably with Rottweiler dogs like they had at the end of the movie.

Yeah, I think it would be cool to have a little dio of the road where he says "hit me" as the stand.

As for accessories, I would like a shotgun, pencil, silenced pistol, and a piece of shrimp :lol

Yeah, I think it would be cool to have a little dio of the road where he says "hit me" as the stand.

As for accessories, I would like a shotgun, pencil, silenced pistol, and a piece of shrimp :lol

:lol Yes! Piece of shrimp and champagne glass!

The "hit me" scene is my favourite scene in the movie next to the silent scene with him hanging out the cop car....goddamnit Heath, why did you have to go and kill yourself! Think of the Joker possibilities! You bum! :monkey4

Yea exactly, better than nothing...or having Eddy Murphy as the Joker or some crap :lol

Cheers bud, talk to you later! :peace

yo nice pieces really nice but u got to do something about those wires bro the key is to get zip ties and run them one at a time in a straight line zip them to where u got them wrapped around just trying to give u some advice u got a 1000 dollars worth of figures there dont _____k it up with the sloppy wiring bro

LOL!!

I REALLY need to update this thread considering that I've pretty much sold every 1/6 figure in my collection :lol

All I really have left is:

DX Jack Sparrow
Sweeney Todd
Superman
EB Jack Bauer
V from V for Vendetta
Aldo Raine and Hans Landa
Chris Taylor and Barnes
And the two military Art Figures, LT Waters and SFC Jeff Sanderson.

As for PFs, I got my first one the other day: the T1 T-800 PF EX :D
I have my King Leonidas and Aragorn PF EXs coming on Thursday and the rest on PO!

And then I have my 1/4 EB T-800 which is my grail. But that's it! :panic:

LOL!!

I REALLY need to update this thread considering that I've pretty much sold every 1/6 figure in my collection :lol

All I really have left is:

DX Jack Sparrow
Sweeney Todd
Superman
EB Jack Bauer
V from V for Vendetta
Aldo Raine and Hans Landa
Chris Taylor and Barnes
And the two military Art Figures, LT Waters and SFC Jeff Sanderson.

As for PFs, I got my first one the other day: the T1 T-800 PF EX :D
I have my King Leonidas and Aragorn PF EXs coming on Thursday and the rest on PO!

And then I have my 1/4 EB T-800 which is my grail. But that's it! :panic:

Ahhh you finnaly found King Leo in 1/4 form, eh?

You and your damn 1/4:cuckoo:

:loljks

Back