Jamie's Hot Toys/Enterbay collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys collect any customs?
I got me a rainman Doc outfit+head coming in a few weeks:yess:

Don't have any custom's. Gonna hopefully get the New Ras, and hopefully someone does a good Tyler Durden soon. :pray:

Last edited:
I usually try to stray away from customs just because of the absurd price...I was interested in the Driver custom but I haven't checked that thread in awhile...I guess I should and see what's going on!

Don't have any custom's. Gonna hopefully get the New Ras, and hopefully someone does a good Tyler Durden soon. :pray

Gonna be awesome to see how he pans out. I love Iminimes work.
I agree with Tyler Durden. Someone is yet to capture the likeness.

I usually try to stray away from customs just because of the absurd price...I was interested in the Driver custom but I haven't checked that thread in awhile...I guess I should and see what's going on!

Fair enough. I've only recently become interested but if my first pans out well I may be trapped in the world of customs:panic: I know there's some great stuff coming out soon including that epic Drive figure:yess:

Jamie basically sumed it up. If it's a figure that I know won't come out (Gordon, TD) I try to talk myself into it. :lol

Yeah that is true. All the customs I'm interested in haven't been released by any of the major companies and most likely never will, due to licensing.
I think that's what a lot of customizers think of when they're choosing their next project, whether it's already available from the licensed companies.
Or sometimes companies like EB, Sideshow and Neca haven't managed to capture the likeness or tailor the outfit accordingly.

Thor PF! Sweet.

I bet your getting pumped!

tumblr_m2ea7n81k01qdxpkd.gif

Thor PF! Sweet.

I bet your getting pumped!

tumblr_m2ea7n81k01qdxpkd.gif

I am stoked but I am also a little bummed because Sideshow emailed me on Wednesday saying that my wait list for the Captain America PF EX will soon be canceled :(

Hopefully they open up when they come into stock :pray:

Hahaha I desperately need to do an update! I don't even have any of those figures in the first post anymore (minus EB Jack Bauer).

Shame on me. Maybe next weekend :D

Back