Mudblood's Hot Toys and Assorted Customs- Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudblood

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been collecting for about 5-6 years. My first figure was the V1 Joker and then the Mark IV Iron Man. The week after I got the Mk IV, I paid around $230 for the sold out Origins Wolverine. I don't remember what I got after that, but I kept getting them left and right. I've sold or traded my first 3 figures, but I replaced them with newer versions. Some figures I will never sell (Jack Sparrow for sure), but some are expendable.

In case there's any confusion of some custom figures, the figures are:

Shelf 1- Jack Sparrow, Sweeney Todd, Golden Age Cap, Star-Lord, Thor, DX10 with DX13 head, GTA V Trevor, Strike Cap, X3 Wolverine.

Shelf 2- Mark 42, Armor Test Tony Stark, Ned Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Hannibal, Rick Grimes, Rob Zombie, Noah, Joe, Dr. Alan Grant, Owen Grady, Dr. Ian Malcolm.

Shelf 3- Armory Batman with daydreamer head, Bane, The Wolverine, Days of Future Past Wolverine, Wolverine, Joker, DX11, 9th Doctor, Walter White, War Doctor.

I have the Big Chief 10th and 11th Doctors and ThreeZero Jon Snow preordered. I have way too many wants...

Last edited:
Re: Mudblood's Hot Toys and Assorted Customs

Great setup :clap. I got to get a Joker with rooted hair.

Thanks! Mus_musculus did the paint and hair on mine. He also did the paint and hair on Trevor. Can't recommend him enough!

Wow, very nice collection and display - you have some lovely pieces there :clap I like your Joker display.

Wow, very nice collection and display - you have some lovely pieces there :clap I like your Joker display.

Thank you! I need to iron the vest on the DX11 or something... I had it sitting for the interrogation scene ever since it came out and it shows in the wrinkles. Then again, that's why I untucked the shirt. I wanted it to look a bit more messy.

cant wait for Fallout cusotms, hope it will be from f1 and f2 ;)

It won't be a pure Fallout figure, it's more like Fallout inspired. It's a wasteland figure that will have handmade gear. I've made some crude leather holsters, weathered the outfit, etc. It'll have a few bottles of some Nuka Cola Quantum too. I'll be making a little diorama for it too. I'm just waiting on the body and a knockoff Leonidas head to come in.

sounds great!great idea to have nuke cola's .Mentatas would be nice addition as well:), what about alien blaster? its legendary weapon from f2:) . looking fwd. to see how it ended :)

I've been looking at different futuristic weapons/accessories on eBay. Mostly Star Wars and some Predator stuff. Right now, he just has 2 pistols, the 1887 shotgun from the T800, a crowbar, and machete.

What an awesome collection you have man!

What an awesome collection you have man!

Thanks! I only try to buy/bash things I love. It's... Slightly less expensive that way.
I'll have to check yours out too. I've been meaning to check out other threads.

Thanks! I only try to buy/bash things I love. It's... Slightly less expensive that way.
I'll have to check yours out too. I've been meaning to check out other threads.

Nice! Very clean and small man. You got some great pieces. Especially your custom Rick Grimes I'm eyeing at. Where's Tonto by the way? My collection thread doesn't have all my pieces and lately been selling some things off to have funds for other things and to downsize a bit.

Back