Jamie's Hot Toys/Enterbay collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird, he was definitely busy. Doesn't look like he's been on there either for a while.

Nope, the timeline definitely seems right too. Is it wrong that I'm checking obits? I agree with you that it would be pretty terrible if something did happen and we had to find out the hard way..

Yeah that would suck :( do you know erics last name as well?

I don't...all I pretty much know is that he lived on the east coast right near the ocean in one of those swampy small towns. I'm on google maps trying to remember the name so I can try to look at local obits there.

Hmm, you definitely know more then I do. Do you know his personal e-mail address. Maybe try shooting him an e-mail see if he responds.

Not really no. :lol you never know though, how'd you find that out?

Not really no. :lol you never know though, how'd you find that out?

Just had a hunch and checked his MSN Profile. It said his full name was Eric Bookbinder..I think I found a profile of him on a New Jersey dating site...but in order to view it I have to create a profile. So give me 5 minutes and I'll set myself up on a NJ dating site to see if I can view his account :lol

If I'm ravaged by Jersey Shore hoes and not back in 20 minutes then call 911 :lecture

Now it wants money from me...not gonna happen!

12-Month Membership $7.95/Month*
Total $95.40
Special Offer!
9-Month Membership $8.95/Month*
Total $80.55

6-Month Membership $9.95/Month*
Total $59.70
Perfect for New Members!
3-Month Membership $10.95/Month*
Total $32.85

1-Month Membership $11.95/Month*
Total $11.95

3 Eric Bookbinders on this site:

Potential locations:

Woodbridge, NJ
Jackson, NJ
Howell, NJ

I bet it's just a self generated page, you type in a name and sites like that use it to fish people in.

I don't think this gentleman is Eric...

6a00d8341bf7d953ef013488df15b1970c-320wi

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Look at the crack lips! It's Tyrone Biggums in real life! LOLOLOL

I bet it's just a self generated page, you type in a name and sites like that use it to fish people in.

Perhaps, I've never been on a dating site before. Although, it did have his age correct- I think he told me he was 35.

Perhaps, I've never been on a dating site before. Although, it did have his age correct- I think he told me he was 35.

Jeez, older then I thought he was. Who know, may be him. I never remember him talking about a family or wife so it would make sense to be on a dating site I guess :lol

You could always start an official "YP where have you gone?!?!" thread, see if anyone on here knows a bit more. :lol

Jeez, older then I thought he was. Who know, may be him. I never remember him talking about a family or wife so it would make sense to be on a dating site I guess :lol

He told me had been seeing his girlfriend for a few months and then he was venting to me one day about how she brought up "moving in" with him and he wasn't happy haha.

I'm sending a message to a "David Bookbinder" from Howell, NJ. I found him on Facebook and the guy actually looks like Eric...worth a shot I guess!

He told me had been seeing his girlfriend for a few months and then he was venting to me one day about how she brought up "moving in" with him and he wasn't happy haha.

I'm sending a message to a "David Bookbinder" from Howell, NJ. I found him on Facebook and the guy actually looks like Eric...worth a shot I guess!

Link? (You can PM it, can never trust the lurkers) :lol

Back