Mudblood's Hot Toys and Assorted Customs- Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mudblood's Hot Toys and Assorted Customs

Nice! Very clean and small man. You got some great pieces. Especially your custom Rick Grimes I'm eyeing at. Where's Tonto by the way? My collection thread doesn't have all my pieces and lately been selling some things off to have funds for other things and to downsize a bit.

Rick is one of my favorites. It's a WGP head (I think) modded/painted by Rahmier84. It's got the Redman clothes that I weathered. I never had a Tonto, but I made a train car base for Gipetto... Maybe that's what you're thinking of?
I actually just sold Spider-man last night. He didn't fit in and I wanted to buy DoFP Wolverine. It freed up money I was going to use to buy him anyway.

You can buy mine if you want!

It's a ThreeA/Zero Chief. Looks really good. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=THR10128&mode=retail

I'm tempted. How much are you looking to get for it?(Or are you needing anything in trade?)
Also, is the ThreeA Chief actually 1/6?
The Chief is pretty tall...

prologue5.png

Rick is one of my favorites. It's a WGP head (I think) modded/painted by Rahmier84. It's got the Redman clothes that I weathered. I never had a Tonto, but I made a train car base for Gipetto... Maybe that's what you're thinking of?
I actually just sold Spider-man last night. He didn't fit in and I wanted to buy DoFP Wolverine. It freed up money I was going to use to buy him anyway.

It's a beautiful piece. if you ever were going to sell it I would take it instantly no matter what it costs. Hmm I remember the train car diorama but you made another? No never mind I'm thinking of another member on here. :slap I sold my Spidey also a while back and I also want to pick up the new Wolverine. It's a little overpriced and trying to save some reward points up for him. I really want it.

I'm tempted. How much are you looking to get for it?(Or are you needing anything in trade?)
Also, is the ThreeA Chief actually 1/6?
The Chief is pretty tall...

prologue5.png

I think I paid $45-ish for it, so somewhere around there. I would like to know what all you have hoarded for trade though. :lol I know you got all the HT Rogers heads and some knock offs. The description says 13.5", so that would be a little short. I think he's supposed to be 7-8' from the games/books... I can't really remember.

It's a beautiful piece. if you ever were going to sell it I would take it instantly no matter what it costs. Hmm I remember the train car diorama but you made another? No never mind I'm thinking of another member on here. :slap I sold my Spidey also a while back and I also want to pick up the new Wolverine. It's a little overpriced and trying to save some reward points up for him. I really want it.

I'll keep that in mind! It's on a TTM19, so I didn't skimp out on it. I might sell the head soon though. Rahmier is doing a season 5 head with the huge beard. I think it's got at least $350 in it all together.
I used the promo code and got it for $240. Still WAY too expensive, but it looks way too good to pass up.

I'll keep that in mind! It's on a TTM19, so I didn't skimp out on it. I might sell the head soon though. Rahmier is doing a season 5 head with the huge beard. I think it's got at least $350 in it all together.
I used the promo code and got it for $240. Still WAY too expensive, but it looks way too good to pass up.

If you sell the head let me know I would buy it. I would totally take it I have a body already.Yeah I did too but it still wasn't good enough so trying to get some reward points together to buy it. It really looks good. I want it but still holding back a bit longer.

I think I paid $45-ish for it, so somewhere around there. I would like to know what all you have hoarded for trade though. :lol I know you got all the HT Rogers heads and some knock offs. The description says 13.5", so that would be a little short. I think he's supposed to be 7-8' from the games/books... I can't really remember.

Yeah. That's about right.
I think they have retconned it from H4 onwards, what with the image i posted above and the cinematics from H4 with him standing head and shoulders above the S4's in the game in the closing scenes.
As for trade items, i have a mountain of parts and clothing, bodies, custom parts, weapons/heads, etc.

D8F9F16E-BA0D-41C2-A69A-E2852E6126DC.jpg

DA45AC3B-93B3-4B3F-B597-2639177458EE.jpg

B024FB41-4EF5-4E59-AE4C-D8090B79DE28.jpg

You have an awesome collection. I really like that GTA V Trevor figure, I always have a beard on him in the game, so to see him in figure looks awesome.

If you sell the head let me know I would buy it. I would totally take it I have a body already.Yeah I did too but it still wasn't good enough so trying to get some reward points together to buy it. It really looks good. I want it but still holding back a bit longer.

I might be posting it in a month or so, along with that X1 Wolverine head. Rahmier is doing updated versions of both, so I'll be upgrading. I actually just upgraded the boots tonight as well. I got some recast of what I assume are Iminime's boots to replace the Redman ones. These are plastic instead of sticky rubber. As for Wolverine, my status says "item shipping soon." :yess:

Yeah. That's about right.
I think they have retconned it from H4 onwards, what with the image i posted above and the cinematics from H4 with him standing head and shoulders above the S4's in the game in the closing scenes.
As for trade items, i have a mountain of parts and clothing, bodies, custom parts, weapons/heads, etc.

According to the Wiki article, it says he's about 7 feet in armor. I would think that screenshot is greatly exaggerated... That is way too tall for him. I'll have to look at what I might need and get back to you. If you can think of anything that might look good for a Fallout figure, that would be great. Or a DX13 semi BD head.

You have an awesome collection. I really like that GTA V Trevor figure, I always have a beard on him in the game, so to see him in figure looks awesome.

Thanks for the compliment! Trevor isn't Trevor without his beard. To me, anyway. It makes him look more unstable, not to mention cooler. I'm glad you appreciate the beard, a lot of guys prefer him clean shaven... I was going for a Charles Manson look. :lol

According to the Wiki article, it says he's about 7 feet in armor. I would think that screenshot is greatly exaggerated... That is way too tall for him.

Of course. That could have been what Sam looked like though, if you have read The Fall Of Reach.

I'll have to look at what I might need and get back to you. If you can think of anything that might look good for a Fallout figure, that would be great.

I haven't played that game, so i have no idea what character you are referring to.
I googled it, but got pages and pages of characters...

Or a DX13 semi BD head.

I think i can manage that one... I have a custom figure sitting on my bench at work that i have that head on.

FCAE4321-BD04-47D7-96B2-D460FA6E5398.jpg

Of course. That could have been what Sam looked like though, if you have read The Fall Of Reach.

I haven't played that game, so i have no idea what character you are referring to.
I googled it, but got pages and pages of characters...

I think i can manage that one... I have a custom figure sitting on my bench at work that i have that head on.

I read all the Halo books dealing with the Spartan IIs. I think I stopped reading at whatever book that was about Sgt. Johnson. It didn't interest me that much.

Fallout has a character creation menu and tons of outfits and weapons to choose from. It's a really fun series to play. It's a futuristic wasteland with a 1920s or so feel to it.

I'm about to PM you about that Terminator head. :)

I read all the Halo books dealing with the Spartan IIs. I think I stopped reading at whatever book that was about Sgt. Johnson. It didn't interest me that much.

I have to admit to preferring the stories of the SIIs myself.
But if you have the Master Chief collection, there's great backstory to the S4s in the Spartan Ops side-game.

Fallout has a character creation menu and tons of outfits and weapons to choose from. It's a really fun series to play. It's a futuristic wasteland with a 1920s or so feel to it.

Sounds great. Do you have pics of the character you are trying to recreate?0

I'm about to PM you about that Terminator head. :)

PM replied to.

I have to admit to preferring the stories of the SIIs myself.
But if you have the Master Chief collection, there's great backstory to the S4s in the Spartan Ops side-game.

Sounds great. Do you have pics of the character you are trying to recreate?0

PM replied to.

Fred and Linda (if I remember their names correctly) were my favorite Spartans to read about.
I don't have the MCC yet. I have a One, but I've been playing other stuff on it. I only have Dragon Age, Dying Light, Far Cry, GTA V, AC Unity, and Shadow of Mordor.

I don't have a specific character in mind, I'm just bashing one with pieces I've found. I'm recreating something like this (left version) with a Leonidas head and blue coat.
post_apocalyptic_character_design_by_d_torres-d6rdido.jpg

Fred and Linda (if I remember their names correctly) were my favorite Spartans to read about.
I don't have the MCC yet. I have a One, but I've been playing other stuff on it. I only have Dragon Age, Dying Light, Far Cry, GTA V, AC Unity, and Shadow of Mordor.

Well you will like the Spartan Ops missions. It's like Firefight(Repeating rounds of enemies coming at you), but with a bit of storyline, and FMV in between each level. Plus you can create five custom load-outs(And switch between them each time your character dies, before respawning). You can also have different armour loads, like infinite sprint, run fast when running with a torn off cannon, etc. It's really good. I love the repetition in Halo, so it's right up my alley.

I don't have a specific character in mind, I'm just bashing one with pieces I've found. I'm recreating something like this (left version) with a Leonidas head and blue coat.
View attachment 177270

That looks cool. There's always the Killzone helmeted heads(Or Starlord) too if you want to go for the helmeted look.
The Gangsters Kingdom jacket from the Machete figure might be perfect for that too.
Have you seen that?

Awesome stuff! I'm guessing the Crowe head for Noah is the Jor-El sculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated post 1 with a new head on the DX10 and added DoFP Wolverine. I guess I should have retaken a picture of the whole collection too... Spidey is gone, Wolverine is added, and I changed clothes on the X1 Wolverine.

Back