James Cameron's AVATAR A.M.P. Suit Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone looked at the assembly instructions? I noticed the paint apps look a little lesser than that of the gallery pics. The dirt on the feet and general weathering look much more mass produced. At least thats my first impression. Am I wrong? I mean, Its not enough to look bad but Im almost expecting perfection for the price and wait ya know...

As long as it’s mass produced I’m not expecting it to look exactly as the promo (no matter the price) …they never do. :wink1:

Especially the weathering (mud) is hard to get right. :lecture :pray:

:)

But seriously, what could possibly warrant a 4-6 month extension on estimated time of arrival? Are they having to redo every last one? Purhaps they had to change the painter. I know the ironman 1:1 bust incident with the horrible paint jobs that led to chipping and flaking forced sideshow to find another paint app place to redo the ones sent back.

Got a flex pay notice that my last payment wont be charged till October, so I am betting that is when this sucker ships

ampmanual.jpg

Anyone know when this is actually being released yet? Seeing how its been delayed twice and debuted over a year ago!!!

Anyone know when this is actually being released yet? Seeing how its been delayed twice and debuted over a year ago!!!

I know, it's so annoying and the fact that it's been reduced in size by 10 inches.

Can anyone actually confirm that?

sdcc-sideshow-collectibles-james-camerons-avatar-2.jpg

Pic is from ugo.com

Kinda looks like Quaritch is wearing clown shoes.......

Back