Jackie Chan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a thread in the interest boards here for people to register their interest, so thats your chance to get one..

Wow... vik2001, that looks awesome !

I wouldn't mind getting that at all ! !
Get your butt over there Stan .....

8ud57.gif

:lol

Actually rare to find a JC one now, which suprises me considering you can get a lot of western actors that have been made in China. Would have thought there would be tons of JC as he is big over there and much closer to home
Got the Kumik one coming as it was on sale for £17 on Aliexpress but would rather some younger sculpts for DM and Police Story
d46ad53115dde74245192f62a3b1a47f.jpg
60146edae69122669a233406a3674c52.jpg

This is not the interest thread if anyone is confused. Go here if you want in on Vik's sculpt.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/162201-1-6-jackie-chan-head.html

Thanks have done so.
Got the enterbay one of Jet Li and made a Fong sai Yuk figure out of it. Would be great to get a Decent JC one.
Just mulling over the decades definitive MA actors.
Bruce for the 70's
Jackie For the 80's
Jet for the 90's
Donnie for the '00's
And maybe Tony Jaa for the 10's??
Not sure really what do you guys think?
eec8c39e817038378f8ce3f08b631f53.jpg
e82a3b4bace9601aceef1fcc0ced129f.jpg

Its still Donnies time I think. I dont mind Tony Jaa, but for some reason, I dont have a strong urge to watch his movies.

Early JCVD is up there.

I think phillip rhee and marc dacascos were great in the late 80's and 90's(marc did some good work in the 0's too)and let's not forget the ole ''chuckster''.. I think scott adkins and Michael jai white are among the top today.but for me there's only one:wink1:

Last edited:
Its still Donnies time I think. I dont mind Tony Jaa, but for some reason, I dont have a strong urge to watch his movies.

Early JCVD is up there.

Yeah I think there aren't enough Tony Jaa films yet and he seems a little flat. Great at action but he always looks like an extra in his own movies. Also Ong Bak sequels were absolute nonsense.

I think phillip rhee and marc dacascos were great in the late 80's and 90's(marc did some good work in the 0's too)and let's not forget the ole ''chuckster''.. I think scott adkins and Michael jai white are among the top today.but for me there's only one:wink1:

Yeah some great martial artist actors now but they seem a little "small". No one is really the breakout actor like BL JC and JL yet.

I remember 'Only The Strong' (Dacascos) & 'Best Of The Best' (Rhee) being played multiple times at our house. I was really into those 2 movies. I watched 'Only The Strong' again when I was older, but it did not age well :lol I really like Adkins as Yuri Boyka. One of my fav action movie characters.
Yeah I think there aren't enough Tony Jaa films yet and he seems a little flat. Great at action but he always looks like an extra in his own movies. Also Ong Bak sequels were absolute nonsense.
Drunken master zombie vampire? I don't know what I watched :lol

I think dacoscos in drive was great,i also like his role in crying freeman and brotherhood of the wolf.both adkins and Michael jai white have the moves,but are a bit wooden at the acting bit.rhee was great in best of the best 2,showed some great moves in that.
but since bruce passed there's only been the likes of JC,JET LI,and JCVD,and early SEAGAL that have ''broke through''.

agree about tony,maybe Donnie is the last of the old school martial artists,no doubt there's some very good ''action fighters''out there,but it's more than just throwing a kick/punch etc.

Iko uwais has potential be good to let him get his hands on a good script. The raid is a masterpiece. Like most great ma films it has a simple premise and expert delivery.

The Raid movies had some of the better fight choreography I've seen in the past few years.

As a representative for the ladies, I'd say Michelle Yeoh has eye pleasing movement.

michelle yeoh is very eye pleasing.i too thought the raid movies were very good,one problem I had with them is the amount of punishment/hits taken was too much,a person would have dropped far sooner.

Back