Jackie Chan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the Hot Toys Bruce Lee smiley body?

Yh they will work very nicely but hard and expensive to find. Has anyone bought those fitfigure TTm models and manage to look like a good proportion Bruce lee?

I have 2 bruce lee's on this.it comes with a HT type neck peg and fit the smile sculpt well.good size for bruce,but the hand peg and hand holes are bigger than the standard type.
B001 DOLLSFIGURE 1/6 Narrow Shoulder Figure Body@TTM18-Fits HOT TOYS Head Sculpt | eBay

that looks like it would work rather well. i need a couple of bodies for my DX04 and Enterbay BTS GOD bruce and since they would both be fully clothed, i think they will be fine. although, i think i would probably sand down the *ahem* "bulge"

that looks like it would work rather well. i need a couple of bodies for my DX04 and Enterbay BTS GOD bruce and since they would both be fully clothed, i think they will be fine. although, i think i would probably sand down the *ahem* "bulge"

You reckon the height be fine and not overly weird? Thanks

no the body is fine for a custom bruce it's very similar to the BL 3.5 bodies height wise.and the feet are normal size as the GOD sneakers fit fine.

excuse the poor photo(i'm known for them:lol) here's the dollsfigure body next tom a BL 3.5.the height difference is not as great as shown due to the smiley wearing platform shoes(soo 70's:wink1:))so i'd say maybe 3/4mm taller overall.it's a decent and cheap body and if your thinking of using one for a BL custom it's a good choice,for the DX sculpt warm the neck with a hairdryer to remove the neck peg(same applies to the BTS sculpt,you'll need the white ball peg that came with the head.right back to mr chan:lol.

excuse the poor photo(i'm known for them:lol) here's the dollsfigure body next tom a BL 3.5.the height difference is not as great as shown due to the smiley wearing platform shoes(soo 70's:wink1:))so i'd say maybe 3/4mm taller overall.it's a decent and cheap body and if your thinking of using one for a BL custom it's a good choice,for the DX sculpt warm the neck with a hairdryer to remove the neck peg(same applies to the BTS sculpt,you'll need the white ball peg that came with the head.right back to mr chan:lol.

Great thanks for your detail description and wonderful picture. I placed an order a few days ago so hopefully I will get it soon. So just to confirm for both dx head and enterbay heads I will need to remove the round ball peg by slowly heating the neck with a hair dryer? You reckon this body will fit the tight blue onesie from Hot toys enter the dragon or not? Or the white clothes? As u have a few spare kung fu clothes but unsure of its body size lol Thanks

it fitted both the GOD suit and the enterbay ETD stealth suit.so the dx suit will be fine.yes remove the neck peg on the body as I described for both heads.

Hey Mr Chris. I have another question about Bruce lee since you seem to be the expert of Bruce lee figure. :) I have the DX04 hot toy Bruce lee and on the day I opened it brand new the peg got stuck on one the hand! So I tried to pull it and snapped the inside of the peg ball got stuck. Here's a picture... Does anyone know or have successfully got the peg ball out? IMG_20160128_225230.jpg

Hey Mr Chris. I have another question about Bruce lee since you seem to be the expert of Bruce lee figure. :) I have the DX04 hot toy Bruce lee and on the day I opened it brand new the peg got stuck on one the hand! So I tried to pull it and snapped the inside of the peg ball got stuck. Here's a picture... Does anyone know or have successfully got the peg ball out? View attachment 241116

I hear people drill it it out most likely with a dremmel

Really!?!? Drill it out with a dremmel how does that work lol.... I'm not very diy... I'm guessing you drill through the small peg and brake it enough to get the bits out?

pretty much. use a small drill piece. drill a hole into the peg piece and fish it out. Ive never had to do it myself but its how I would do it and Ive heard thats jow others do it

yeah agreed drill it.or if your lucky try a thin pilot hole type screwdriver(has a point rather than a flat/crosshead end)warm that up and try and melt the peg then try pulling it out,i managed it a couple of times.by the way i'd call myself a lifelong(very long:lol)fan/admirer of bruce,but thanks for the compliment.post some pics when you get the body etc looking forward to seeing the finished article.

im really having no luck finding a seamless male body that isnt designed to be a schwarzenegger type body

Found these nice Jackie Chan customs here:

fCQ2OKx.jpg

fGCR6cC.jpg

umDCwt8.jpg

jMl6tBo.jpg

Can't think of a complete Jackie Chan figure that I've seen that tops this right now. These are impressive.

Back