Jabba the Hutt Video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the final product looks anything like the prototype, I would say Jabba and his goodies would be the greatest SW item produced.

This was really one of the most impressive pieces I saw at SDCC. I thought it was a new PF pieces honestly.

Fantastic, I have the Attakus Jabba, Slave Leia, Salacious, Han Carbonite, Artoo , Threepio... Bib Fortuna, Gamorrean Guard and Oola coming... I have the whole Jabba Attakus diorama but I'm taking the sideshow one too (Exclusive for me of course ;)):chew

Batty said:
Looks great! I still need to find space to put the whole thing.

No matter how many times I think about it, I keep ending up with the same dillemma--the only place this will fit is currently devoted to the Marvel VS. Dioramas...

:confused:

TheObsoleteMan said:
Nice code breaking there, wookilar8.

Yep, Jabba still looks cool.

Yeah, but why do we have to break codes? We're all newsletter subscribers here, right? I thought that entitles us to the latest information? What is up with this whole "password protection" thing?

And yes, the video's nice. But since I pre-ordered the piece, I'd expect to get the password before its posted.

Wor-Gar said:
Yeah, but why do we have to break codes? We're all newsletter subscribers here, right? I thought that entitles us to the latest information? What is up with this whole "password protection" thing?

And yes, the video's nice. But since I pre-ordered the piece, I'd expect to get the password before its posted.

totally dude, passwork is stupid for a video of a piece we pre-ordered 2 months ago. :lol

plus everyone knows the password would be posted here anyway.:rolleyes:

For all that trouble of "passwords" and nonsense, that was 100% underwhelming to say the least.

I was expecting a video of the designers talking about the making of the pieces, not just the same still pictures we've already seen.

Plus the dimensions have been listed since the beginning so what was the point of this really?

Poggle the Greater said:
Sure, but if they're going to go through the trouble why not have it consist of at least some new information?

AND putting a password to see that?:confused:

At least we don't have to sign a confidentiality agreement before we watch it... yet. ;)

Again, it's silly fun.

It's like your woman making you breakfast in a nightgown or making it in a wookie costume wearing a nightgown.

Unless your woman looks like a wookie normally.

Wor-Gar said:
Am I reading these posts correctly? Evilface is being the positive, kind, understanding one here. Jeezus, what's happened? :D

Wife was nice tonight :monkey5 so I was being nice :monkey3

Wor-Gar said:
Am I reading these posts correctly? Evilface is being the positive, kind, understanding one here. Jeezus, what's happened? :D
It's a sign of the Apocalypse.

I won't even attempt to watch it here from 56K land (altho I discovered I can navigate my SSF if I turn the pictures option off of my browser.. Woo hoo. It doesn't sound like I am missing much anyhoo. :cool

pixletwin said:
I won't even attempt to watch it here from 56K land (altho I discovered I can navigate my SSF if I turn the pictures option off of my browser.. Woo hoo. It doesn't sound like I am missing much anyhoo. :cool
Nah, it's about a minute and a half of quick passes of Jabba, the throne and Salacious. Nothing we haven't already seen.

EVILFACE said:
Again, it's silly fun.

It's like your woman making you breakfast in a nightgown or making it in a wookie costume wearing a nightgown.

Unless your woman looks like a wookie normally.
A wookie costume wearing a nightgown? Wow that has to be one of the most disturbing thought I have seen here, only to be topped with the idea of the woman looking like a wookie normally.
:sick :yuck

Back