Jabba 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks great! The paint apps look really nice. And as much as I want him, I don't mind if it's another month away.

There's also the small 30th Anniversary logo on the box... Not too large.

You can clearly see the image in the red box I made features the creature from the Hasbro Ultra line that we haven't seen yet from SSC, perhaps that's the next announced 1/6 item.

jabba1.jpg

MaulFan said:
You can clearly see the image in the red box I made features the creature from the Hasbro Ultra line that we haven't seen yet from SSC, perhaps that's the next announced 1/6 item.
Isn't that Worrt?

Ya I couldn't remember the spelling of the name real quick, but it's clearly him and not Worrt from the Salacious pack.

Memnoch21 said:
From what I can make out that last picture LOOKS to be Bubo, the guard dog.

It's not over yet!

Hopefully this means we'll see Lando in Skiff Guard disguise.

Perhaps Bubo is a companion piece to say, Amanaman...

Thank you for the excellent shots, Roy! He looks fantastic!
While some may lament the lack of window on the box, I don't mind...I'd rather the focus be on keeping Jabba well-packed for shipment and this box seems to fit the bill. And at least the motif is the same as the rest of the line so that's cool (no 30th anni logo though...hmmmm)
The coloring on Jabba looks great! Good sculpt too...
As for the possible addition creature pack...yes, looks like Bubo but I think it's a safe bet he's not alone. A B'morr Monk perhaps?

Roy? What's the scoop?

Wor-Gar said:
Maulfan -- who's just to the left of that "red box"?????

I don't recognize it. Could it be new?

If you really look at the lower part of that picture, you can see Salacious crumb in the corner of the pic next to Commander Cody figure, and I'm sure Bib is the one behind cody.

Back