Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

Hey guys since there is no Deposit needed , u can make ur PO and if u want to cancel it later on ...U LOOSE nothing....;)

Seems to be that way...but why would anyone want to cancel this beauty :wink1:

Order placed. :dance

Is it me or did this go up for PO a bit early in the day? Don't they usually go up around 2-4pm Eastern?

Not complaining, but curious if this is a new thing for SS.

No ndr? I was gonna wait but whatdahell.

Order placed. :dance

Is it me or did this go up for PO a bit early in the day? Don't they usually go up around 2-4pm Eastern?

Not complaining, but curious if this is a new thing for SS.

Yup def early...maybe there is more to come :pray:

No ndr? I was gonna wait but whatdahell.

Exactly no point not picking her up if you're at all interested.

You most definitely will be #5. :exactly: :lecture

Ski
And you'll always be #1 :)

very surprised at the lack of an EX. Question: If I intend to make a one-time payment, will my card be charged now, or in Feb 2014?

Still debating whether to get her or not. Will want to PO her first, then decide later. The non-NRD helps a lot.
Yep. Charge will be in Feb '14 or whenever she's shipped out.

oh well, PO'd. Will see in Feb if I'll cancel her. Hope I don't forget that I ordered this! :lol

Kind of bummed that there is no exclusive even if its an art print. So I decided to make my own exclusive for this and ordered a copy of Amazing Spiderman 601and will have J Scott Campbell sign it at Wizard World Chicago.

Last edited:

Kind of bummed that there is no exclusive even if its an art print. So I decided to make my own exclusive for this and ordered a copy of Amazing Spiderman 601 and will have J Scott Campbell sign it at Wizard World Chicago.

This surprised me as well, I thought for certain the Campbell key art would be included. Oh well, I'm still excited for it!

Friggin' $250 for a 11" MJ,gonna have to think about it...

No NRD will result in an inflated ES as people will no hesitate to order.

tumblr_ma7u47hdmo1re5uw8o1_500.jpg

Ski

Friggin' $250 for a 11" MJ,gonna have to think about it...

That's understandable, however keep in mind the pose for the statue that fits this representation of MJ to a T. In other words when looking at a statues height you gotta keep in mind is the pose effecting that number and does the pose benefit the character the statue is for...I think it's a yes on both accounts for this one.

Inflated maybe...this NOT being 1/4 already is going to remove lots of collectors and then just because lots PO now doesn't mean they'll cancel in time. I'm sure given the way SSC is doing this PO they don't intend on putting up an ES till the statue is closer to coming out to ensure folks aren't just signing up now and cancelling before release date without penalty.

yeah its rather odd, no NRD and no EX. feature. seems really odd. I predict this will have a huge ES and will go up for second chance.

either way it's ordered, just not sure if I wanna order two or not. :dunno

That would be great and depending on what is available detrimental to my wallet. I'm both hoping there is more to come today, but at the same time I hope they don't. :gah:

Very True...but the good thing that I bank on is that most statues recently when they go up for PO don't hit their release date so you usually have more time to prepare.

Back