Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any promo codes work with this Bad Girl? GEEKPRIDE and the SDCC codes didn't seem to. Not that it'll hold me back, but I suppose they know that:p

Ah fook it, used 15 bucks of rewards on it, so 234 bucks, I would have paid 300 so I'm happy.

*boom*, 1/3 done:)

ORDERED!!!!!! CANT WAIT

No Ex? Good! No NRD? Even better.

Ordered. :yess:

Ok, so it looks like from the terms there is no "NRD" on flex pay after 48 hours of ordering but a "cancelation fee" if you cancel after that. Mmmm, tricky.

"Fee chart
The fee will be $20.00 for cancellations occurring 48 hours after order placement up until the first payment date, $40.00 for cancellations occurring after the first payment and before the second payment date, and $60.00 for cancellations occurring after the second payment and before the third payment date. (The fees are based on a average three payment plan of $199 or more, but fees may increase with number of payments.) If the item’s cost is less then $199, the cancellation fees will be reduced in proportion to the item’s SRP."

I don't see how that's "tricky". Sideshow isn't trying to pull a fast one if that's what you're implying, it's the way Flexpay has always been.

Good thing is it's coming in Feb 2014, not like July 2014.

Course that's if it's not late:p But in fairness it's a simple design it shouldn't be that hard to knock these babies out.

That cancellation policy is what it used to b in the old days before nrds were in use.

So if this was pre ordered today using the full payment option but cancelled in a week or two I wouldn't have to pay anything? Seems odd but great. Might as well pro order it with nothing to loose right? Thats how Pro Orders are at BBTS too.

I don't remember ever having a cancellation fee for cancelling an order before Sideshow instituted the NRD policy and Flexpay option. :huh

Back then u could have three flex pays. If u cancelled the fee was higher depending o. Which point in the pay structure you were in. They said it was for processing. At the same time you could order the one time payment option and cancel anytime with penalty. There also was no nrd. Eventually the nrd was introduced and then the extended flex options.

Stupid auto corrct: for the full pay option there was no nrd and no cancellation fee

I know that. What I'm saying is that before there was an NRD, there was no cancellation fee when a collector canceled.

That's why we have the NRD now.

Flexpay, which came with it's own cancellation fee policy you're talking about, was brought on by requests from collectors.

No exclusive prints is ok with me. Got the Campbell prints framed and on the wall behind where these 3 will go already.....bring on Gwen!

Bowen Black Cat might not look too bad next to this one as well though I'd rather have a Campbell inspired one.

I know that. What I'm saying is that before there was an NRD, there was no cancellation fee when a collector canceled.

That's why we have the NRD now.

Flexpay, which came with it's own cancellation fee policy you're talking about, was brought on by requests from collectors.

True, I guess I got confused because I thought they got rid of the cancellation fee on flex pay because they started charging the nrd on flex options.

Anyway, my head hurts now.

Back