Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

Very True...but the good thing that I bank on is that most statues recently when they go up for PO don't hit their release date so you usually have more time to prepare.

Agreed. Hopefully the "actual" release dates themselves will also be spaced out so we have time to save up for all the PO we place/want to place even though the PO are close together. :pray:

After seeing what's in store from all the SDCC pics I can't handle having multiple orders charging and shipping at relatively the same time.

I've never been tempted by Marvel comicquettes before, but seeing these 3 together at SDCC, and the unusual paint job is really making me consider them.

Anyone have any idea as to when they might be putting Spidey up for order. Just wonderin if you guys think it will be sooner or later. :dunno

I'm on the fence on this one...amazing sculpt but the scale is just too small for my collection, and no ex to make matters worse, with a ton more SSC statues on the way. Might have to pass. I wonder what the edition size for this one is going to be?

When I go to place my order it says there is a cancellation fee but doesn't say how much. What is this about?

I ordered it but I hope they don't change the NRD conditions later since I had to agree to the cancellation terms.

I'm on the fence on this one...amazing sculpt but the scale is just too small for my collection, and no ex to make matters worse, with a ton more SSC statues on the way. Might have to pass. I wonder what the edition size for this one is going to be?

:welcome to the forum!!!

I would guess it would be high since there is no NRD for this unless you buy 2x or more and the edition sizes for SS have been a bit high lately. I would imagine that there will be a lot more PO placed at the beginning driving up the ES. However, once we get to closer to release, PO's may drop because there is no penalty.

Anyone have any idea as to when they might be putting Spidey up for order. Just wonderin if you guys think it will be sooner or later. :dunno

My GUESS, and it is TOTAL speculation is that Spidey will be the LAST of the three to go up, and that the price for each will creep up by ATLEAST $25 per statue with Spidey being $300-$350. I would think Spiderman MAY go up during Spooktacular, unless we see Gwen in the next week or so.... Then he may be up as the LAST PO of the Online Con.

My pre-order is done, can't wait for the entire collection. Sideshow is destroying my wallet this year, Batman and Superman PFs on pre-order, Now MJ is pre-ordered and I am going to Pre-order Gwen/Spidey, Cat women and the Cap/Red Skull. Might even order the StarCraft figures .......... I love the hobby buy damn is it expensive.

"MJ is hand painted with a new high-contrast technique, creating added depth and dimension to each piece"

Will the poor souls working in the chinese sweatshops be able to produce this highly dubious "High-contrast technique" on the final product ?

Ok, so it looks like from the terms there is no "NRD" on flex pay after 48 hours of ordering but a "cancelation fee" if you cancel after that. Mmmm, tricky.

"Fee chart
The fee will be $20.00 for cancellations occurring 48 hours after order placement up until the first payment date, $40.00 for cancellations occurring after the first payment and before the second payment date, and $60.00 for cancellations occurring after the second payment and before the third payment date. (The fees are based on a average three payment plan of $199 or more, but fees may increase with number of payments.) If the item’s cost is less then $199, the cancellation fees will be reduced in proportion to the item’s SRP."

Ok, so it looks like from the terms there is no "NRD" on flex pay after 48 hours of ordering but a "cancelation fee" if you cancel after that. Mmmm, tricky.

"Fee chart
The fee will be $20.00 for cancellations occurring 48 hours after order placement up until the first payment date, $40.00 for cancellations occurring after the first payment and before the second payment date, and $60.00 for cancellations occurring after the second payment and before the third payment date. (The fees are based on a average three payment plan of $199 or more, but fees may increase with number of payments.) If the item’s cost is less then $199, the cancellation fees will be reduced in proportion to the item’s SRP."

Yay no NRD, gonna PO this for now. See how much Gwen and Spidey are.

If you read the quote above to me that sounds WORSE then an NRD. Though it may only apply to flex pays

Back