Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

Sorry for posting this so late into the thread. I'm too lazy to look back through. :dunno

Has anything been mentioned of scale yet?

Here's an even bigger picture. ;)

mj_cq.jpg

Wow. I haven't bought something from SSC in a long while but this one is a definite purchase. I love it. If they had gotten Campbell's style right with the other inspired pieces I'd have those too.

Sorry for posting this so late into the thread. I'm too lazy to look back through. :dunno

Has anything been mentioned of scale yet?

1/5 scale. Rhino was the last 1/4 scale Comiquette.

SS has established this on their site and it's been discussed on the boards plenty that all Comiquettes after Rhino are 1/5 scale.

Comiquette after Rhino = Guaranteed 1/5, no other way, no room for mistaking.

this looks great but the factory paint scares me; especially the webbing and shading

1/5 scale. Rhino was the last 1/4 scale Comiquette.

SS has established this on their site and it's been discussed on the boards plenty that all Comiquettes after Rhino are 1/5 scale.

Comiquette after Rhino = Guaranteed 1/5, no other way, no room for mistaking.

But has it been confirmed as a comiquette?

Does it look PF to u?? i dont think so

PF's are fully sculpted as well as mixed media now.

Even Sideshow has it labeled as "Mary Jane Comiquette." I'd say yes.

Rhino is labelled a Comiquette and is 1/4, supposedly te last but this could be the last 1/4 Com, who knows.

Rhino is labelled a Comiquette and is 1/4, supposedly te last but this could be the last 1/4 Com, who knows.

If you are going to be so obtuse about it sure it could be 1/4.
But for folks who get Sideshow's new classification (PF = 1/4, comiquette = 1/5) this will be 1/5.

Someone please explaine to me. What does make a statue comiquette, and what does make a statue PF. I thought that PF's were the sttaues that are 1/4 scale with parts of the statue cover in material and clothes. :dunno

Someone please explaine to me. What does make a statue comiquette, and what does make a statue PF. I thought that PF's were the sttaues that are 1/4 scale with parts of the statue cover in material and clothes. :dunno

Old Classification:

Comiquette: Fully sculpted Statue (any scale)
PF: 1/4 statue with mixed media incorporated

New Classification:

Comiquette: Fully sculpted statues smaller than 1/4 scale
PF: Any statue in 1/4 scale (mixed media or fully sculpted)

Old Classification:

Comiquette: Fully sculpted Statue (any scale)
PF: 1/4 statue with mixed media incorporated

New Classification:

Comiquette: Fully sculpted statues smaller than 1/4 scale
PF: Any statue in 1/4 scale (mixed media or fully sculpted)

THNKS MAN . Thats why i was sooo confused lately

I actually think I will get this. I said I wouldn't buy anything not 1/4 but I've changed my mind, its to restrictive but I am going to stick to Comic Ver Statues only though.

Hopefully we'll get a Kirsten Dunst MJ too, who is with me?

Not that I'd buy it :D

Ha nor do I. I don't think anyone does do they? :dunno :lol

No, she's a dog. My son (nearly 2) is huge into those Raimi Spider-Man movies right now, so I've seen them all several times recently. Dunst was passable in SM1, but steadily degraded in the looks department in 2 and 3.

Back