Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

really hope the EX is not a print. I would love a Venom plushie..

But on the other hand, if the EX is a print, I can simply get the regular at a discount at my LCS :)

Here's a slightly larger photo
GgOpfam.jpg

I'm not feeling the thong in the back in the illustration. I hope they left it out on the statue. Why does Sideshow always make MJ's thongs hang out? :slap :monkey4

really hope the EX is not a print. I would love a Venom plushie..

But on the other hand, if the EX is a print, I can simply get the regular at a discount at my LCS :)

Of outlook right behind the statue it his pic above you can SEE the art print... Not sure it is the EX though.

Just a quick question. How many recent Comiquettes have come with an Ex that is NOT a print? The only one I can think of is Rhino??

She looks younger than the print here, and the original MJ statue I thought looked older than its print art.

Can you believe the original MJ retailed @ $125?

She looks younger than the print here, and the original MJ statue I thought looked older than its print art.

Can you believe the original MJ retailed @ $125?

*sign* times sure have changed.:( This will most likely be in the $225-$250 range :monkey2

I like it and will probably get it, though prefer the print, it's a little sexier, as in, MJ looks more innocent in the statue, it's in the eyes I think.

Back