Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

Here's a slightly larger photo
GgOpfam.jpg

Thanks for the pic hunnipot85.

Well, I only have 2 or 3 1/5 scale pieces to sell (Ghost Riders Exclusive Modern and Western, and Ghost Rider on throne), and thought I would not buy anymore 1/5 scale pieces ...

... and you know what is coming next ...

there are exceptions to the rule ...

... and this is one of them!

Would have liked it 1/4 scale, I will make the exception for this piece though.

No prob :D

I'm okay with this one being 1/5 scale. I'm hoping the price is reasonable as well.

Thanks for the pic hunnipot85.

Well, I only have 2 or 3 1/5 scale pieces to sell (Ghost Riders Exclusive Modern and Western, and Ghost Rider on throne), and thought I would not buy anymore 1/5 scale pieces ...

... and you know what is coming next ...

there are exceptions to the rule ...

... and this is one of them!

Would have liked it 1/4 scale, I will make the exception for this piece though.

I wouldn't normally collect 1/5 but this works for me. At 1st I dismissed this because it wasn't 1/4 but I actually think this will be better in 1/5. Keep the the actual superheroes for 1/4 this will look nice in the corner of my display. Sorry guys I'm just visioning it :lol

I saw this one when I was at SS, and its a very nice piece. Just wish it was 1/4 cuz it looked smaller than 1/5. The paint is awesome....just hope it looks this good in production. But.....Im passing on it.

Well the thing is, it's a 1/5 petite girl, sitting down. That's some way off a 1/5 say Superman standing up.

Still cool though.

So this one is confirmed as 1/5 fail then? Who even collects that it should be 1/6, 1/4 then life-size.

tumblr_m1cikwvjBs1qmoxx7.gif

Back