Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

CBG still talking about ES?? Does it really matter? Just give me a statue with better QC and I'll be happy...

I know QC lately is much more important since the return policy is not as good/ or terrible as of lately. I was just referring to waiting to use my money elsewhere if the numbers are big. If I like this I will buy it. Just later down the road. ES to me is a good extra but not as important as before.

Hope sideshow will go the same road like they did with AH! Making a big line of female characters based on the same artist.

Anyone know when PO's are for this one?

Maybe the preview was an early April Fools' joke...the video is like a year old. I do hope this isn't the case though :pray:, and I really wish to be pleasantly surprised this coming Thursday!

i only can see disney channel´s style

JSC_MJ1.jpg

Re: Sideshow Mary Jane Comiquette

Looks nice, but I like the concept art better.

Agreed. They did not capture the look of the original art.
Looks like a stylized interpretation of an already stylized piece. Campbell has a bit of the Disney look mixed into his style. But this has a bit too much Disney an too little Campbell in the face.

This does not look bad. Although it does look catoonish. Nevertheless, I would not mind buying this.

Ooo Campbell! Wish they would do one from Turners work.

Here's a slightly larger photo
GgOpfam.jpg

I'm not feeling the thong in the back in the illustration. I hope they left it out on the statue. Why does Sideshow always make MJ's thongs hang out? :slap :monkey4

GgOpfam.jpg

I'm not feeling the thong in the back in the illustration. I hope they left it out on the statue. Why does Sideshow always make MJ's thongs hang out? :slap :monkey4

If she's wearing a thong, I'm certainly not seeing the straps in the front. :lol

Also, how does one wear a thong "properly"? :monkey3

GgOpfam.jpg

Whale tail in effect! I can see why some would consider this overtly sexual but you know it's gonna be there.

GgOpfam.jpg

Because it's in the comics? :wink1:

Make this 1/4 so that it can go with the rest of the 1/4 Spidey line statues

Back