Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could always do what I did.....get some Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" Dia. x 1/32" thick Discs and put one in between the 2 existing magnets in each arm. There is enough of a gap space and you really have to pull to get the arms out. I bought mine off ebay.

I'll have to check those out...thanks gofourindian

I'll have to check those out...thanks gofourindian

Not a problem. I put them on my Rhino exclusive head as well. Here is a link on ebay. Offer the guy $8.49 and he'll take it. It's for 100 of 'em, but they come in handy for more than this. It might save you from some sorrow down the road.

Congrats spazzy, glad you got a good one. It's really impressive...can't take my eyes off it.

Me too been awhile since I had a spidey in my collection
So will you be repainting it?

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Nah I don't think it needs it, I might touch up the mark that I noticed but it is in the underarm and not noticeable at all.

I was planning on displaying the exclusive but I think I like the reg was more, it is fun and all with the girls but since I have a display going on with a couple others i like the reg better.

Not a problem. I put them on my Rhino exclusive head as well. Here is a link on ebay. Offer the guy $8.49 and he'll take it. It's for 100 of 'em, but they come in handy for more than this. It might save you from some sorrow down the road.

Thanks for the link. I was moving things around and the arms are shakey. It's staying right here until I get these magnets.

Nice display Wolf-Brother.

That Bowen Green Goblin looks good. I hope SS can do another Green Goblin PF in an upright pose.

got mine :)
really happy with him :blissy

IMG_7517.jpg

IMG_7523.jpg

IMG_7528.jpg

Back