Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats J97. It is so much better in hand.

Oh yes, it's a great statue, I've wanted it since the first time I saw it. And the size is perfect. I fell in love with it from the moment Sideshow put up the pics, and was not disappointed when set it up.
Love it.

They offered me a credit. This is my favourite character. I am going to return it probably

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Now that I own this I can't believe I ever hesitated when first ordering. The Spider-Man face on the wall bugged me. Now I feel that everything about this statue is bad@ss! Its easily in my top 3 that I own right now.

Now that I own this I can't believe I ever hesitated when first ordering. The Spider-Man face on the wall bugged me. Now I feel that everything about this statue is bad@ss! Its easily in my top 3 that I own right now.

It is Baad@ss! SS did not dissapoint on this one for me! :bow

What do you think about mine?

v3otBIbl.jpg

aAYKF5ml.jpg

7DgmnLIl.jpg

6c0ppFsl.jpg

MSgepY6l.jpg

ZjpB8hgl.jpg

ZJ6nMZPl.jpg

If I was you, I'd get a replacement. The body looks absolutely horrible and disgusting. Whats with all the dirt?

When mine comes tomorrow and if it looks like that, I'm sending it straight back

Back