Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish you still had 2 buddy cause we'd be striking a deal right now. I'll get him eventually but ebay seems to be the only place I can ever find him and those sellers with their prices must smoke a lot of ....well crack. He'll fit in well with my Bowens . Then I'll have to go back out and buy that damn Hobgoblin and green goblin museum again! Got to love this hobby

If I knew you were looking for him, I would have given you a very fair deal. I sold him a few months ago for $500 shipped on the bay but you took care of me twice with the BD Torch and Ultron COM so I would sold him to you at a price you could live with. I have him mixed in with my BD pieces and he blends in real well with them. I'll keep an eye out. If I see one at a fair price, I'll let you know. Hell, I helped another member here score one at retail last summer. These are getting pretty tough to find now outside the bay.

I have him displayed with the Diamond Select Marvel Milestones Green Goblin. That's my favorite GG statue. He's crouched on his glider, arms back with pumpkin bombs, evil grin on his face, and smoke shooting out of his glider. If you put the Koto Spidey behind the DS GG, it looks like Spidey is swinging around a building and shooting a web at Norman from behind. They look great together.

If you are going to have any 1/6 scale Spidey in your collection...the Koto Spidey has to be it. I can't see anyone topping it. That includes the phenomenally talented Erick Sosa himself. He set the bar ridiculously high with the Koto Spidey. This guy is worth the hunt James. Good luck scoring one.

I had a bit of a problem with the peg. It wouldn't line up at all at first.

yea, my old body fits in pretty smooth and nice but the lower foot hovers a bit. The new body has a peg that seems a tad too thick and I can't even get the foot to touch the wall so it's way worse.

Not there to check the shipment out so compiling quick pics-sum of ****** ups so my sis can be my eyes:

savyheqe.jpg

Glue
pe6y3u3a.jpg

Black smudges
9u4udyqa.jpg

7yvy6equ.jpg

7y3a6ume.jpg

2ypy3u6y.jpg

ba7ahe5y.jpg

****** paint line apps
emehe7yp.jpg

y8ehe6e7.jpg

Fitments issues vs how it should fit
a5a3aqun.jpg

tabyjare.jpg

And did anyone have fitment or gap issues with the head? Sucks I can't approve quality for this myself

Mine is shipped

Wish you still had 2 buddy cause we'd be striking a deal right now. I'll get him eventually but ebay seems to be the only place I can ever find him and those sellers with their prices must smoke a lot of ....well crack. He'll fit in well with my Bowens . Then I'll have to go back out and buy that damn Hobgoblin and green goblin museum again! Got to love this hobby

I know where I might be able to find one for you m8. Do you want me to make a few caps when I get home on Sunday

Well, Sideshow have agreed to give me a full replacement. I have to say it was far from a pleasant experience dealing with them! Could someone help me with one of the questions they where unable to answer in live chat?

"what would happen with import/shipping charges? will sideshow help with that or will i have to pay in full again?
will be gonig to the uk."

When the besta's, replacement statue and frames arrive this should be a great display.
I am going to enjoy smashing this POS up later. :yess:

Not sure why you had a bad experience dealing with SS. I've never had an issue with their CS, probably the best i've ever dealt with.

You will receive a Fed-Ex bill for your initial purchase but you won't get one for the replacement piece.
Make sure you send pictures of the destroyed piece or they may charge you for the replacement pieces/statue.

Mine came in today...I was sure worried beforehand based on some of the pics, but I think mine is in good shape. I really like it. I will post some pics a little later.

Don't worry man everything comes around on Ebay. I do the same thing with Batman statues. I just scored a Koto Arkham city collectors edition that every one else on Ebay was selling for $45-$60 for $25. It just takes some patience and a little luck. You'll get him.

Nice score! That's like half off. Economy package! I've been rather patient with this one, I had a chance to pick one up awhile back for a decent price and I have been kicking myself in the ass ever since for not pulling the trigger

If I knew you were looking for him, I would have given you a very fair deal. I sold him a few months ago for $500 shipped on the bay but you took care of me twice with the BD Torch and Ultron COM so I would sold him to you at a price you could live with. I have him mixed in with my BD pieces and he blends in real well with them. I'll keep an eye out. If I see one at a fair price, I'll let you know. Hell, I helped another member here score one at retail last summer. These are getting pretty tough to find now outside the bay.

I have him displayed with the Diamond Select Marvel Milestones Green Goblin. That's my favorite GG statue. He's crouched on his glider, arms back with pumpkin bombs, evil grin on his face, and smoke shooting out of his glider. If you put the Koto Spidey behind the DS GG, it looks like Spidey is swinging around a building and shooting a web at Norman from behind. They look great together.

If you are going to have any 1/6 scale Spidey in your collection...the Koto Spidey has to be it. I can't see anyone topping it. That includes the phenomenally talented Erick Sosa himself. He set the bar ridiculously high with the Koto Spidey. This guy is worth the hunt James. Good luck scoring one.

Appreciate that Filip. No doubts that you would have hooked me up. I was a huge fan of Bowen's Hobgoblin. Still not sure why I sold mine. That's probably who I would opt to put spidey next to. Sosa is such a talented artist. Been in the game awhile and still taking care of collectors to this day. His Phoenix portrait is simply stunning and I know there will be more where that came from for future releases.

I know where I might be able to find one for you m8. Do you want me to make a few caps when I get home on Sunday

Absolutely Man. If you've got a hook on a fair price I'd most definitely interested. Rather buy from a collector then some eye gouging seller on the bay any day

You just decided it for me. I have to get Gwen, now. I've been debating for weeks, and I already have MJ and Spidey... But this set looks SO good complete.

Oh you have to get Gwen! it's probably the nicest of all three when it comes to paint application and detail

Tonight is a great night...my exclusive comiquette got converted!!!! Now does anyone want a regular version?

My ex converted as well but since I am in the process of moving I canceled it. Hopefully I find stuff I like more at Comic Con so I don't feel too upset about it :lol

Dude I am so pumped for sdcc reveals. I want to see what koto and ss reveals. Sideshow has released so much this year already, I can't imagine what they are going to show. Time to start saving now!

Congrats, look great B!! :clap That second pic is the money angle though. Just fabulous!!
Wicked sweet display :thud: and sweet pics too!

Back